If you just need to Delete your Facebook Account Permanently, you can actually find out if it is possible for you to do so. You may begin to wonder how this is possible, right? There could be so many reasons why different people including you would want to leave this social media platform.
If you have been in search of the steps to delete your Facebook account, then you can check this article to find out if this is actually possible.
Delete Facebook Account Permanently
There are so many people out there who want to Delete their Facebook Account Permanently for one reason or the other best known to them. Who knows? You may also be part of them too!
Perhaps, you are just so tired of spending too much time on your phone, you want to give social media a break, or do not want to make use of the app for whatever reason. And with this, you must have been in search of how you can delete this account.
Well, if you just need to Delete your Facebook Account Permanently, you should note that it is very possible for you to do this. As much as Facebook would hate to see you leave, they have also made it possible for you to delete or deactivate the account if you need to do so.
Facebook Account Delete Option
In this guide today, we will walk you through every step on how you can delete your Facebook account for good. Well, before getting started, you should note that you will find two options on the page.
They are; deactivate the account and delete the account. Now, what is the difference between these two? Deactivating an account is temporal and can be retrieved while deleting is permanent and cannot be retrieved.
That’s how it works. So, in this account, you will get to know how you can Delete your Facebook Account Permanently. We will check this in the next part of this article.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone
However, the way you would want to delete this account, whether, through the main Facebook app on your phone or Facebook website on your computer, it is absolutely possible. So, if you make use of the Facebook app on your mobile phone, you should read this part of this article, as you will get the steps on how to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently using the app.
Delete Facebook Account from App
To delete this account from the app, follow the steps below;
- On your mobile phone, go to the Facebook app.
- Log in to the account that you wish to delete.
- Tap on the Facebook app menu button, which is represented with the horizontal lines or dots on the page.
- Scroll through to find and tap on the “Settings” tab.
- Find the “Your Facebook Information” section and click on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Click on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Choose “Delete Account and Continue.
- Enter the password of the account and Continue.
- Confirm the deletion process.
With these steps, you can delete an account permanently. However, you should take note that this account is not deleted immediately. It takes some time. So, if you ever change your mind, you are able to cancel the process.
Delete Facebook Account
You can also delete this account from the Facebook website on your web browser, check this out;
- Login to the account you want to delete on facebook.com.
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the top of the Facebook homepage.
- Click on “Settings”, from the drop-down menu.
- On the left column click on “Your Facebook information”.
- Select “delete your account and information.
- Click on delete my account.
- Enter your password and click on continue.
- Finally, click on delete account.
This is how it works!