Want to delete your Facebook account forever but don’t know how to go about it? Well then, in this delete facebook forever article, we’ll be talking about how you can easily delete your account. Deleting Facebook is very easy and can be done using the app or website on a desktop or computer, the device you’re using doesn’t matter.
Facebook is one of the best and biggest social media networks, however, there will be a time when you would get tired of it and that’s when the thought of deleting it will come in. And we’ve got you covered if you don’t know how to delete Facebook forever.
Delete Facebook Forever
Deleting Facebook as I said above is easy and can be done quickly. You can use the Facebook mobile on your Android or iOS device or use the website on the computer or desktop. The process doesn’t change, it still the same. Yes, the process is easy, however, there is something you should know before commencing to delete the Facebook. What will happen if I delete my Facebook forever? Read on to find out.
What will happen if I delete my Facebook forever?
Here’s what will happen when you decide to delete your Facebook account permanently;
- The account will no longer be reactivated no matter what.
- Your profile, pictures, videos, post and all the things that you’ve added to the platform will be deleted and you won’t be able to get them back.
- Facebook Messenger can no longer be used by you.
- Your Facebook log in can no longer be used for other apps that you’ve used your Facebook account to sign up with.
- Most messages sent to friends may still be visible to them.
- If Facebook is used with your Oculus account, deleting it will also delete your information on Oculus.
Now, if after reading the above and you still decide to delete your account, then let’s dive in.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook
Deleting Facebook permanently or forever is very easy to do and can be done following the steps below;
- Tap on the menu at the bottom right or top right side of your account and then scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy”, then select Settings.
- Scroll down from the menu and select your Facebook information section and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap deactivation and Deletion
- Select the Delete Account option and tap continue.
- Scroll below and tap delete Account.
- Fill in your password when required to and tap Continue and then Delete Account.
- Click in the top right of your Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy and then Settings.
- In the left column click Your Facebook Information.
- Click on Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose to Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password, and then click Continue.
There you go with the account deletion.
- Fitness Bands Amazon: The Best Fitness Bands and Trackers Of 2021
- Dating App is Free – Facebook Dating Free Application – Facebook Dating is Free for Singles
- Shop Online: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shopping Online
- Dating with Facebook App is Free – Facebook Dating App Download – Download Facebook for Dating