Delete Facebook Page has to do with taking down your page from this social platform. There are reasons why you might be thinking about deleting your Facebook page. You can delete Facebook pages both on a computer and in the mobile app for iPhone and Android.
Delete Facebook Page
Running a Facebook page can be a great way to promote our business and connect with fans. But with more engagement in private Facebook groups and some pretty big changes happening to your Facebook news feed.
It is becoming a lot more difficult to successfully run a Facebook page. Once you click you will have 14 days to restore it in case you change your mind. Facebook is a very interesting place to pass out business information and do a host of other things, but if you think that it is time to close down your Facebook page.
One might find it completely strange when other users of the Facebook page say they want to delete their page on the platform. Deleting your Facebook page will wipe out all your information on the Facebook platform completely.
Facebook is actually split into categories, which are personal timelines used to connect with friends and family and business pages are used to advertise a business and connect with customers.
For most Facebook users, their business pages are extensions of their personal pages, which allow users to use just one email and password to manage both pages. When you no longer want a Facebook business page, it is possible for you to delete just the page while leaving your personal profile intact.
Deleting the Facebook page was not possible, but all these have changed. It is now easy for you to delete your account if you are so tired of the social media page. It is possible for you to take a break from your page.
You can delete the page is a permanent process of closing down your page on this social platform. If you have chosen to delete your page by using the delete option, then you just have to stay on these articles.
How to Delete Facebook Page from Mobile
Deleting a page is permanent; you will no longer receive an email notification from Facebook confirming your deletion. These two means of deleting the Facebook page through your mobile phone or web. Below is how you can Delete Facebook Page with your Mobile Phone:
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Input your personal Facebook user name to sign in.
- Click on the Facebook menu button at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Go to your Facebook pages.
- Click on the Facebook page you want to delete.
- Tap on edit page options and then select settings.
- Select ‘General’.
- Go to the remove page section.
- Locate the “Remove Page”.
- At the bottom of the section, you will see a question in blue, asking, “Delete Your Page Name” click on the blue words that are customized to your Facebook name.
- A pop-up menu will appear, along with the notification that you only have 14 days to restore deleted pages.
- To permanently delete your page click on “Delete Page”.
How to Delete Facebook Page with your Web Browser
It is also possible for you to delete this business page using the web version of this social platform. Let’s check the steps below.
- Sign in to the Facebook web version on facebook.com.
- Go to your Facebook pages.
- Click on the page you want to delete.
- You have to tap on the page name.
- Click on settings.
- You have to click on “Edit” in the row that says “Remove Page”.
- A notification will appear, on your screen.
- Click on “Delete Your Page Name” click on the delete page.
- A pop-up menu will appear asking if you want to delete the page click on the “delete page” to continue.
- Another pop-up window will confirm the page has been deleted. Click on “OK” to continue.
Following each of the steps above, you can take down your business page from this platform.