Do you want to know how to Delete Facebook Permanently? Well, there are so many people out there who have one reason or the other to delete their accounts. So, if you also want to delete your account, you will find all the details that you just need to take note of.
There are more updates await you in this paragraph. In the next paragraph, we tell you more about the title we have here, it will tell you how you can delete your Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Permanently
There are just so many reasons people would want to delete their Facebook accounts. And if you are part of these people, then this article is just right for you. If you have been a regular user of this social app, you should know that there have been issues of privacy, misinformation, hacking, and so much more.
With all these happening, so many users tend to delete their accounts and leave the use of this social app. So, if you are part of those who want to Delete Facebook Permanently, you will get to know if that is possible or not.
Facebook Account Delete Option
Whether you are concerned about your privacy or just tired of social media, there are two ways to take a break from Facebook. It is either you deactivate the account or Delete Facebook Permanently. What is the difference between these two options? Let’s check it out.
Deactivating the account is temporal and can be reversed. In this case, you can open the account again. How about deleting the account? This is permanent and can never be reversed!
How to Delete Facebook Account 2021
If you are set to Delete Facebook Permanently, you should note that you can do so in quick and easy ways. You can do so through the web version of this social platform or its official mobile app.
However, before moving further to knowing how you can get to delete this account, you should ask yourself, what really happens when I delete my account? Deleting your account is set in stone. What does this mean? It is not possible for you to regain access to that account after you have deleted it.
This also includes every post and information within the account. For this reason, Facebook does not delete this account immediately. How? They delay the process and it takes up to 90 days before the account is deleted forever.
They do this just in case you change your mind about deleting the account, you can quickly reverse the process.
Delete Facebook Account from App
You can either delete the account from its app on your phone or the web version on your laptop. In whichever way you access your account, you can also take the account off the platform.
As much as they hate to see you go, they have also made it so easy and possible for you to delete this account right away. Let’s check out the processes.
- On your phone, open the Facebook app.
- Log in to the account you want to delete.
- On the app homepage, click on the menu button. These are the three horizontal lines.
- Scroll through the different options on the page, find and select “Settings”.
- Next, you have to scroll to the “Your Facebook Information” tab to tap on “Account Ownership and Control”
- What do you do next? Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”
- Select “Delete Account and Continue”
- Provide the password of the account and Continue
- Confirm the process of deleting the account
Following the above processes give you the chance to delete the account. However, it takes up to 90 days before the account is completely deleted.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
In this part of this article, you will get to know how you can delete this account through the Facebook web. Let’s see the processes involved.
- Get on your web browser to visit facebook.com
- Log in to the Facebook account you wish to delete
- At the top of the page, tap on the triangle arrow
- From the drop-down menu, select “Settings”
- On the left side of the page, tap on “Your Facebook Information”
- Next, tap on “Delete your account and information”
- Tap on “Delete my account”
- Enter the password of the account and Continue
- Tap on “Delete Account”
Confirm the deletion process and you are just good to go!