Do you know how to Delete Facebook Post? Facebook is a social network give you the chance to interact with thousands of people out there. So, if you are a regular and active user of this social app, you should note that everyone who makes use of the app is able to share their life moments with posts. There is no doubt that you also do the same thing too. However, there could be times when you may want to Delete Facebook Post. So, if you are in search of the ways to do this, stay right on this article.
Table of Contents
- Delete Facebook Post
- How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once
- How to Delete Facebook Post
- Why Can’t I Delete Posts on Facebook 2020
Delete Facebook Post
It may be that you have posted something and you came to realize that it wasn’t what you really wanted. Perhaps, you posted some bad photos that you want to bring down. However, whatever reason you may have, you may want to remove a post from your account.
Just as much as they hate to see you delete your life moments from the site, they have also made it so possible for you to do this. With quick and easy steps, you can be able to delete any post that you do not want on your account.
How to Delete Facebook Posts All at Once
You should note that there are different ways of deleting your posts from this social app. It is either you delete these posts one after the other or you decide to delete them in bulk. However, you should note that it is absolutely impossible to delete all your posts at once. You can only delete up to 50 posts all at once. Let’s check out the steps involved in deleting bulk posts.
- Get on the Facebook app or Facebook website on facebook.com.
- Log in to the Facebook account.
- Using the web version, click on your username at the top left side of the homepage. On the app, you simply have to click on the profile icon.
- Below the status update box, tap on “Manage Posts”.
- Next, you will find the posts on the page. To delete any of the posts on the web version, tap on the “Square Checkbox” above each post. For the app, tap on the “Circular Checkbox”.
- Proceed further by clicking on the delete option you will find the page.
Following these steps, you can delete 50 posts all at once.
How to Delete Facebook Post
Apart from deleting bulk posts from your timeline, it is also possible for you to Delete Facebook Post one after the other. To do this, you have to follow the steps in this part of this article.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On the homepage, tap on your profile icon.
- Scroll down to the particular post you want to delete.
- On the top right side of the post, click on the three horizontal dots.
- From the options, select “Hide from Timeline” or “Delete”. Whichever you want to do.
Hide from timelines only removes the post from your timeline and not Facebook. However, deleting the post takes it off Facebook forever.
Why Can’t I Delete Posts on Facebook 2020
If you cannot Delete Facebook Post, this means that you are not the person who posted the content. Furthermore, it is not possible to delete the post of someone shared to your timeline. You can only hide the post from your timeline but not delete it. So, if you do not want the post of someone else on your timeline, follow the steps above to hide it from your timeline.