Deleting a Facebook account shouldn’t be a problem. Yet there are thousands of Facebook users who still have questions on how to “Delete My Account Permanently Right Now On Facebook App?” This is the right article for you. In this article, I will be listing out all the necessary information you will need before deleting your Facebook account permanently on Facebook App. So, carefully read through this article to get all the basic requirements.
Delete My Account Permanently Right Now On Facebook App
Some Facebook users get too wrapped up in finding new friends and replying to posts by old friends. Other people simply won’t find Facebook appealing from the very start, may be out of reasons because they feel it intrudes into their personal life.
If you ever consider deleting your Facebook profile permanently because you are concerned about potential online privacy issues. Then you could consider changing your Facebook settings instead of deleting your profile completely.
Three (3) Things to Know About When Permanently Deleting Your Facebook Account
There are things you need to know about when you permanently delete your Facebook account.
- During deactivating your account, if you select to delete your profile then you will receive a confirmation email. If you open it and click Reactivate Account, you will be prompted to log in. If you do so, you will be able to use your Facebook account again. However, this option will only be made available for a few days after choosing to delete your profile. So, if you change your mind and reactivate your account, then be sure to act quickly.
- If you choose to delete your profile, it may take about 90 days to delete all Content associated with your account. During this period given, contents made by you cannot be seen or accessed by anyone another user on Facebook.
- Even if you delete your account, certain information you have made on the Facebook platform, such as messages you have sent to other people on Facebook, may still be visible to them. They may also keep certain data about your profile for technical reasons, but will remove anything from it that could identify it as being from your specific profile.
This is all you need to know about deleting your Facebook account on your mobile device.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account on Android or iOS
Follow the steps below to delete your account:
- Launch the Facebook app from your device home screen.
- Access the Facebook menu.
- Scroll down and select “Settings”.
- Tap on “General Settings”.
- Then select Manage Account.
- Tap Deactivate.
- Select the reason why you had wanted to deactivate your profile.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Deactivate.
Then you will see a confirmation on your screen that your account has been deactivated, and your Facebook app will automatically return to the login screen.