Want to know how to delete your account on Facebook? That’s very easy to do and trust me you don’t need to stress yourself about it. The process of deleting your account and leaving the platform is fast and can be done whenever you decide to.
Recommended for You >>> Deactivate Facebook Temporarily: Temporarily Deactivate Your Facebook
Facebook is fun and actually a great way of meeting and getting to know other people, but what happens when you’re bored or harassed on the platform? Well, that’s why it is possible for you to delete your account from the platform. Don’t know how to go about it, read on.
Delete your Account on Facebook
You need to have in mind that deleting your account on Facebook comes with some results. You will lose everything you’ve ever added to the platform and with a chance of recovering them back. So that means, you won’t have the option of getting it back. Everything will be gone and gone for good.
Once the account has been deleted from the platform completely, you won’t have the choice or chance of getting them back. However, there are some things that will still be shown to some groups that you’ve participated in. Before we delete your account, know that you can’t recover them back.
What Happens When I Delete my Account on Facebook?
The first thing to know is that you won’t be able to recover the account back, which means everything will be lost. Here is what happens when you delete your account;
- The account will no longer be reactivated
- The profile, pictures, posts, videos, and everything will be deleted.
- Facebook Messenger will no longer be accessible for your use, which means you won’t be able to chat with friends on Messenger anymore.
- Your login on Facebook won’t be used for your login on other apps.
- However, some information such as messages that you’ve sent to friends, may still be shown.
Now, do you understand that deleting your account means you will lose everything on the platform and can use the account on other platforms that use Facebook login? Now, that you know, let’s move in to delete the account.
Facebook Delete my Account
delete my account is about getting rid of your profile on the social media giant and not accessing it again. Now, you should have in mind that, if you ever wish to use the platform again, you need to create a new profile. Want to delete your account on Facebook, then let’s dive into the steps to do that.
How to Delete my Facebook Account
Now, follow the steps below on Facebook apps and computer;
- Tap the menu icon.
- Then “Settings and Privacy”, choose settings on the next page.
- Scroll down to your Facebook information section and select the account ownership and control button.
- Tap the “Deactivation and Deletion” option that will be shown.
- Then select continue to account deletion and scroll down and tap delete account.
- Input the account password when you’re asked to.
- Click on the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- Select settings and privacy.
- Click settings and select your Facebook information from the column.
- Click on delete your account and information to start the process.
- Now, simply click on delete my account and input your account password.
- Click on delete account.
There you have it, now you can easily delete the account with any device type that you’re using.