Are you an aspirant of DELSU? If yes, you should note that the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out! We are happy to let you know that all aspirants who chose the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU), as their first choice in the JAMB UTME is welcome to apply for their Post UTME screening forms.
So, if you are set with your minimum JAMB score of 170, you can apply for the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session right away!
General Information to All Candidates
Before you apply for the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 session, there are certain information you need to take note of.
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of institution and scored 170 and above are able to apply for this 2020/2021 admission screening.
- Candidates will get updates about the date and time for their screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of institution are eligible to apply for the screening.
- The online application commenced on Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
- Application closes at 6:00 on Friday, 6th November, 2020.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Requirements
To become eligible to apply for the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with. Let’s check them out.
- Candidates have to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ and click on “Apply for Admission”.
- Next, you have to click on “Start”.
- From the list of available applications and their costs, select “DELSU Screening” and hit on the “Apply” button.
- Select the application mode – UTME or Direct Entry. Hit on “Continue”.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and “Next”.
- From here, you have to provide all other necessary details on the page and generate your PIN and make your payment.
- After payment, return to https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print out the acknowledgement slip.
Please note that you are to use the PIN for payment immediately, as it will last for 6 hours after generation; not just that! Read all the instructions and provide an active mobile number and email address.
Note: any person held for impersonating will be handed over to the police and the applicant will be disqualified.
The details above are necessary guides that will walk you through your application for the Post UTME screening form at DELSU. All aspirants are to go get their forms right away!
The application website closes at 6pm on 6th November, 2020.