If you just need more details on the Delta State University Abraka Post UTME 2020/2021, check this article. Did you choose Delta State University, Abraka which is known as DELSU to be your first choice of the university if you register for the JAMB 2020/2021 exams?
All the aspirants of the Delta State University, Abraka, who took the institution as their first choice and they eventually scored up to 170 and above in Jamb exams are invited to come forward to get the institution post UITME screening form.
DELSU Requirement for Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
All candidates who choose DELSU when filling their JAMB Form are to meet the following requirements to move further with the Delta State University Abraka Post UTME 2020/2021. Here are the requirements below:
- Candidates must score up to 170 and above to qualify or apply for the Post UTME Screening
- All candidates who are not sixteen (16) years are not qualified and allowed to purchase the form
- Candidates must obtain at least five (5) credit passes at the WAEC, NECO and any other equivalent results. These subjects must include Mathematics and English language.
Cut Off Mark for DELSU Post UTME
It is important to take a look at the cut-off mark first as this will give you a clear understanding or picture of where you are standing. The DELSU cut off marks for all candidates or aspirants who have chosen DELSU as their first choice when registering Jamb is “170”. Although some departments may be higher.
Eligibility for the DELSU Post UTME Screening
Those who are eligible to purchase the DELSU post UTME Screening are those who filled the institution as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and must have scored a minimum of 170 in their JAMB
How Much is the Cost DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
The DELSU Post UTME Screening Form is just sold for the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (#2,000)
NOTE: Make all payments for the form at the following banks only:
- Zenith Bank
- UBA Bank
- Fidelity bank
- Unity Bank
- Eco Bank
How to Apply For DELSU Post UTME Screening 2020/2021
All aspirants or candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual Pin with Two Thousand Naira Only (#2,000).
Procedures in Generating the VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click on “start”
- Select Screening exercise
- Then Click on Apply
- Complete the form with your valid Jamb Registration Number
- Then Submit the form and then generate the PIN
- After that proceed and print out the print
- Then go to any of the listed banks above and make your payment or you can do that online
- after you visit the bank you will be given a pin to process your Post UTME Form @ delsuonline.com
- Then upload your most recent passport photograph and it must be properly scanned.
- Then go through all the instructions carefully before you continue with your registration
- All candidates should make sure they get their PIN at the bank only and the PIN must be used within the next six (6) hours else it expires
- Applicants are to enter all their details correctly such as their Names, Local Government area, Jamb Registration Number, Birth Certificate, SSCE/WAEC, etc. The institution is not responsible for wrong details.
- The names you used when registering for Jamb must be the same name when registering for your Post UTME screening form.
- Your Jamb Registration Number must be the same as that Jamb gave to you
- You must upload your own passport photograph, if you don’t upload the right photographs you are automatically disqualified for impersonation
- Candidates are to come alongside with all photocopies of the credentials/documents