Destination America Activate enables you to stream the destination America channel on your devices. The TV channel or app supports devices like Roku, Amazon fire stick, Apple TV etc.
However, to watch the channel contents on your desired device, you will have to activate the channel on your device. The activation process is very easy and fast, following the guidelines presented in this write-up.
Destination America Activate
Destination America is a live TV channel from America by Discovery Inc. It was formerly known as Discovery Travel and Living Network and then Planet Green. However, there are shows covering American culture, lifestyle, food, and travel. And some of the shows also feature paranormal investigations and related shows.
To start streaming shows on your device, learn how to activate the channel on Roku, Firestick etc.
How to Activate Destination America on Firestick
To activate Destination America on your Amazon Firestick, do the following
- Turn on your Firestick
- Make sure that Fire TV Stick device is connected to a WiFi network
- Click on the Home button.
- From the home screen, tap on the Find tab. Then, choose Search
- Type Destination America GO on the search tool. Click the Destination America GO app from the search results.
- Tap on the Download or Get button.
- Click on Open to launch the app.
- Select the Sign up with TV Provider. The Destination America activation code will show on the screen.
- Navigate to the Destination America activation website.
- Key in the activation code.
- Then, click on the Activate button
- Log in with your pay-TV service provider.
- Lastly, restart the app on your Firestick.
You can now stream Destination America on Your Firestick.
How to Activate Destination America on Roku
Do you want to stream the destination America channel on your Roku? Follow this guide to add the channel;
- Connect your Roku device to your TV and then, connect to an internet connection.
- Hit the Home Button from your remote and select the Streaming Channels option.
- Tap on the Streaming channel
- Move down and select the Search Channels option.
- Key in the keyword “Destination America” and search for the application.
- Select Destination America App from the search result and click the Add Channel option to install.
- After installing the app, launch it to access the activation code. Copy the code
- Go to destinationamerica.com/activate from the web browser.
- Input the activation code and click Continue.
- Then, Sign in to your account and start streaming.
With these steps, you will successfully stream the Destination America channel on your Roku streaming device.
How to Activate On Apple TV
To activate on apple TV, do the following;
- Navigate to your Apple TV
- Go to the App store
- Find and download the destination America app
- Launch the app to access the activation code. It might prompt you to sign in
- Visit destinationamerica.com/activate
- Enter the activation code
- Click on Activate button
Follow the guide on the screen to complete the process.
Best Way to Stream Destination America on Android TV?
Here are steps to stream the TV channel on Android TV
- Proceed to the home screen by tapping the home button on your TV remote.
- Choose the Apps option from your home screen.
- Select the Play Store by scrolling on the left side.
- Navigate to the magnifying glass icon to get the search bar.
- Fill in Destination America on the search box.
- Locate the app, click, download and install the app
- After installing the app, click on the open option.
- An activation code will pop on your TV screen.
- Visit your browser and search destinationamerica.com/activate
- Fill out the activation code
- It may require you to log in.
Kindly follow the prompt on the screen.
How to cast Destination America on Smart TV?
To stream on a Smart TV device, do the following;
- Plugin your Google Chromecast device into your Smart TV (If your device has an in-built Chromecast feature, then you don’t need this step).
- Ensure your Chromecast and secondary device must is connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to your secondary device and install the Destination America Go app.
- Login with your account credentials to access Destination America Go content.
- Choose the content you want to watch.
- Tap on the Cast icon.
- Select your device name from the search result.
The TV content will now load on your TV screen.