Donghua University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded). Applications are welcome to apply for the Donghua University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China. All International Students from everywhere over the world are qualified to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship.
Shanghai Government is additionally offering Scholarships for International Students at Donghua University for Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree and PhD Degree.
No IELTS/TOFEL is needed for this grant. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships accessible for a scholastic meeting of 2022-23.
Here is a huge chance for skilled understudies to concentrate on free in China. Additionally, apply for the University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the USA (Funded).
Donghua University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
Practically all scholastic fields and majors are presented by Donghua University under Chinese Government Scholarship to concentrate on Postgraduate Degree Programs. The Duration of a Bachelor Degree is 4 Years, a Master 2.5-3 Years, and Doctoral Degree 4 Years.
Donghua University (DU) was set up in 1951 as a public examination college situated in Shanghai. DU is giving quality schooling to its public and global understudies.
Donghua University CSC Scholarships 2022 Description
Below is a brief description of the Donghua University CSC Scholarships 2022;
- University: Donghua University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
The above description will go a long way in assisting you so make sure to read carefully.
The lists below show the documents required from you when applying for the scholarship;
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- University Application Form for International Students
- Original Physical Examination Record
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Original Non-criminal Record
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Original Highest Diploma
- Photocopy of Valid Ordinary Passport
- Original transcripts in undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Original Research Achievements
- Remittance Slip of Application Fee
You must get the above documents complete if not you admission may be declined.
Below are the criteria you must meet to be eligible for the scholarship;
- Foreign citizens (Non-Chinese), in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- PhD candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
Make sure before applying you study the criteria for applying.
How to Apply for Donghua University CSC Scholarships
Below are the steps to apply for the Donghua university CSC scholarship;
- Step 1: For Chinese Government Scholarship: All applicants are requested to apply online at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Scholarship Type is B and Agency No. is 10255 for this university. After completing the application download it and print it out to sign it.
- Step 2: For Shanghai Government Scholarship: Applicants are requested to at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn.
- Step 3: Fill DHU online application at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/.
- Step 4: Submit the hard copies of the complete application materials required
- Step 5: Pay the application fee.
The last date to apply for Donghua University International Scholarships 2021 for International Students is 31st March 2022. You can get more details from the school website.