Download Free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for your device and begin to view, print and also comment on PDF files. The software is available on Android, Windows and macOS devices. Adobe Acrobat Reader is simply a free software used in accessing or opening PDF documents. Thus it comes with outstanding features like commenting, e-signing, and printing.
Check Out: Crello – Apps like Crello | Crello Pricing
Download Free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
This very PDF reader remains the leading PDF reader among competitors. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is not only meant for reading PDF documents but also a free worldwide standard for measuring products of this type.
The basic functions of this software are to access PDF documents, print, sign documents using e-signature, comment on PDF files and also share the content.
However, the software has the capacity to open and interact with all types of content that has this same format, just like the multimedia content and forms. Another interesting aspect of the software is that it is linked to Adobe document cloud services, with this it is easier to work with PDF files on any of your devices including Android and iOS irrespective of where you are.
Moreover, it comes offers a premium version that runs by subscription. The major feature of this premium version is that it comes lets you change the way pages order in other to promote reading and to transform PDFs into editable Excel, Word, or PowerPoint files.
How to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader on your Computer
To install this PDF reader using Internet Explorer do the following.
- Ensure you have a system that runs Windows 7 or later.
- Close the versions of Programme and also if there is any browser showing a Pdf file, you must.
- Tap on the download button to access the Automatic download screen
- Press on the install button.
- Scroll to the down part of the window and click on Run. The stages of this download are to download the installation Programme and finally, run the PDF reader.
- If the installation process is completed select the “finish’ button.
Download PDF reader from Google Chrome
- After closing all the previous versions of the software and any browser displaying a Pdf file, tap on the download link to access the Adobe download page.
- Navigate and tap on the install now.
- Select save.
- Move to the bottom of the page and tap on .exe. Hit on the finish button.
Install from Firefox – Download Free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Just like the first step provided in the section above, which is closing the older versions of the platform.
- Tap on the “install” widget
- From the dialogue menu, select the “Save file” hold on Ctrl +J Key to launch the download library.
- Click on the exe file that corresponds to the reader.
- Tap okon button if it requests you to laugh the executable document.
- Tap on the finish button.
Can I download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free?
Yes, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is available for free download on the Adobe website. It is the free version of Adobe’s popular PDF reader software, which allows users to view, print, and annotate PDF documents.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for free, go to the Adobe website, navigate to the Acrobat Reader DC page, and click on the “Download Acrobat Reader” button. The website will detect your operating system automatically and provide you with the appropriate download link. Once the download is complete, follow the installation instructions to install Acrobat Reader DC on your computer.