Dropbox is a modernized workspace that is created to reduce workload. You can store your photos, docs, and videos on these cloud services. If you are in search of a larger capacity storage cloud services Dropbox is the place. Let’s explore more on Dropbox App.
Dropbox App is a mobile application that is compatible with your devices, phones, tablet, Apple, etc. On Dropbox, you can have all your documents and files in one cloud using tools that you love thereby making you stay focused. With the app, your files are sync together and organized in one central place the app has wonderful features. It has a free trial that gives you up to 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage capacity.
Dropbox App Features
It has a document scanner to return receipts, whiteboards, documents. and notes into PDFs forms. A user that is offline can have access to their files. Internet must not always be connected. Dropbox helps you categorize your documents in folders description, to-dos, and pinned files. You can work with your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Dropbox Paper docs.
What is Dropbox And How Does it Work?
Dropbox is one of the most used file hosting services that operates by the American company Dropbox, Inc. They offer services of cloud storage, personal cloud, client software, and file synchronization.
However, a Dropbox Account you can make use of your account. When you add any file to your Dropbox account, it becomes visible everywhere when you access Dropbox. Once the download is Dropbox App into your device, phone, tablet, or computer, your files are automatically synced into all your devices. Also, with Dropbox smart sync technology you can move all your out-of-date files from your hard drive to the cloud.
Dropbox App Download
To download the Dropbox App is very simple. Just get to the Google Play store to download to your Android device.
- Go to Google Play store
- At the search bar, enter the name of the app to download “Dropbox”
- The search result will emerge, next, you click on the application displayed
- Click on the “Dropbox” icon.
- Navigate down and click on the “Install” button to download it onto your device.
Dropbox Account Settings
Having an account with Dropbox will further enhance your cloud usage. It will enable you to have quick and easy access to your files and documents. Therefore here is the simple steps to take and set up a Dropbox account.
- Go to your browser and enter https://www.dropbox.com
- Click on the “Sign Up Button”
- Enter in your first name, last name, email address, and a password for your account. Your email address and password will be your log in particular.
- Tap on the “I agree to Dropbox Terms Checkbox”
- Tap on the “Sign Up”
- Next, on the “choose your Dropbox Plan page, choose the plan you desire. The ranges in Dropbox Basic, Dropbox Pro, Dropbox for Business
If you decided to start out with the free basic service just click the “Continue” button.
Types of Dropbox Account
Dropbox Basic: It is a free plan that offers you about 2 GB of storage space, plus basic file-sharing features
Pro: Cost about $ 10 per month and offer up to 1TB (1,000GB) of storage space, plus a few more file-sharing controls
Business: this package cost is $15 per user each month and you are entitled to unlimited storage space. You have to get five licenses per one user this makes for a total cost each month for $60. This package is for business.
More Related Posts
- Best Productivity Apps You Need in 2020: Keep Your Daily Activities Organized Using These…
- Google Takeout – How To Export Your Data Using Google Exports
- Best Apps to Have – Top 10 Must Have Android and iPhone Apps
- Mp3clan – Free Music Download | Unlimited Streams | Download Free Albums
- US Only Apps Android – US Only Apps Android List | Popular Apps in…