Searching for a private browser? DuckDuckGo is one you should probably try out. DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is an internet search engine that emphasizes protecting searcher’s privacy. It avoids the filter bubble of personalized search results. This browser distinguishes itself from the other search engines by not profiling its users and also not showing all users the same search results for a keyword. In return, it gives the best results rather than most results, generating those results from more than 400 individual sources. The sites include Wikipedia and others like Bing, Yandex, and Yahoo. As of August 2019, the browser had about 44,196,092 direct searches daily on average.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
DuckDuckGo App Free
The mobile application of the DuckDuckGo browser is free to download and has interesting features. It is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. The app provides the privacy essentials you need to seamlessly take control of your personal information. Features of this app, include;
- Increase Encryption Protection. This browser forces sites to use an encrypted connection where available. Giving you the protection, you need from prying eyes.
- Search Privately. Your search is your business, that is why they do not track users.
- Escape Advertising Tracker Networks. The browser blocks all hidden third party trackers found.
- Decode Privacy Policies.
While browsing with the app, it shows you a Privacy Grade rating whenever you visit a site. With this grade, you can see how protected you are at a glance. They provide details about who is trying to track you. The app provides standard browsing functionalities such as tabs, bookmarks, and autocomplete. DuckDuckGo displays relevant results known as Instant Answers at the top of the search page.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser Download
The application is easy to download and can be used on any smart device. It is free to download/install from your device app store. To get the app, follow the simple instructions below;
- Launch your App Store.
- Tap on the search box from the app and type in DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser and search.
- The search result will be displayed immediately if there’s a good connection. From the filtered result, tap on the first one.
- The app information page will be loaded on the device.
- Tap on the green Install or Download button to get.
The application will get into your device if you have a good data connection. You can open the app from the same page and start browsing with peace.
Learn More About Yahoo as a Search Engine >>> Yahoo – Yahoo Features List | Yahoo Search Engine(Opens in a new browser tab)
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for Android
Do you know how to download the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for your android device? If not, then you need to read this section carefully. Follow the steps below to download the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on your android device.
- open the Google play store or iOS store application on your device.
- Next, hit the search bar and make a search for “DuckDuckGo”.
- After making the search, you would be directed to the application page on the Google play store or iOS app store.
- Find the “install” button on the store and click on it.
- Wait a few minutes for the app to be downloaded.
After downloading, the app would be automatically installed on your device.