Below I would be giving you the best Easy Steps on how to transfer from your computer to an iPhone. If transferring videos from your computer to your iPhone is giving you a hard time, then you should check out this content because the thing is about to get a lot easier.
Most iPhone users have concluded that it is not possible to make any form of transfer from an iPhone to a computer since the regular cord transfer is not possible. But if you wish to know more ways and probably the best ways, then just check out the details below.
Easy Steps on How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone
Before you can choose to make any transfer from your computer to your iPhone, you would need to know that your iPhone only makes use of some specific type of video files. And such files are expected to include M4V, MP4, as well as MOV files. So, if you wish to transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone that you would enjoy, then you will consider converting your videos to an iPhone-compatible format.
When it comes to transferring videos from your computer to your iPhone, iTunes might be seen as the very first choice before any other method. This is mainly because iTunes is the only official media app as well as the library app that was introduced to Apple for iPhones. The app also helps in controlling other libraries in iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch as well. iTunes would give you the best easiest and the best way to transfer different types of videos from your computer to your iPhone.
With all that stated, I would be giving you the best and the easiest ways to transfer videos from your computer.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone using iTunes
Below is how to easily transfer videos from your computer to your iPhone using the Apple iTunes app.
- First, you would be required to connect the iPhone to the computer through a USB cable. After doing this, your iTunes would be launched automatically. However, if it doesn’t launch, then you can choose to proceed to start it on your computer manually.
- After that, the next step is to click on “File > Add files to library” located at the upper right corner of the window.
- After that, select the video files on your computer and then add them to the library.
- After that, click on the iPhone icon on iTunes and then select the movies you want to transfer depending on what you want at the left sidebar.
- Finally, check “Sync Movies” and click on “Apply” to apply. iTunes would now Automatically sync movies to your iPhone. And that is it.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone Without iTunes
Below is are the available steps on how to transfer videos from your computer to iOS without having to make use of iTunes.
- First, connect your iPhone to your computer/PC then run the EaseUS MobiMover then click on “PC to Phone” > “select files”. Make sure that your computer is trusted by the iPhone.
- After that, select the videos that you want to move from your computer to your iPhone
- Then click on “open”. Note that the video formats that are supported by MobiMover include: MOV, WWV, MP4, M4V, MKV, RM, FLV, and also AVI.
- Any other formats that are allowed by the iPhone would be converted to the MP4 format during the process of the transfer.
- Lastly, once you have selected the videos, click on “transfer” to begin the transfer process.
And these are the best and easiest ways to transfer from computer to iPhone. There are other interesting methods to check out.
More Related Content
- Find My iPhone: How To Set up Find My iPhone
- Facebook iPhone App Download – Facebook Download | How to Facebook Update
- How to Cancel Tinder Gold: How to Cancel Tinder Gold iPhone | How to…
- Zedge App for iPhone – Zedge Mobile | Zedge Login
- Dark Mode on iPhone – iPhone Dark Mode iOS 13 | Dark Mode App