eBay is an online marketplace where people can buy, sell, and shop for different kinds of items like clothes, electronics, cars, collectables, fashions and others items.
eBay is American e-commerce cooperation that was founded on September 3, 1995, by Pierre Omidyar. The market is located in San Jose, California, and the united states.
eBay offers a variant range of products such as sales of health and beauty products, sport wears and tools, toys, households, collectables, artworks, babies’ things, garden tools, business and industrial equipment, and all types of vehicles.
It is very good and offers discounts on every item you shop from its marketplace. eBay is presently among the world top online shopping centre.
The eBay Market App
The app is where you can easily buy, sell, and shop for different types of items. The eBay app is one of the famous online shopping sites that are available for android and ios. The is also let you get information’s about the marketplace like price list, their deals, what is going on about the company.
eBay is trying its possible best to provide a great online trading experience. And the app is loaded with a lot of its features.
How to Download eBay on Android
Follow the below steps to download eBay on your android device;
- Open your android phone
- Visit the google play store on your phone
- Type down “eBay” on the search bar
- Tap on “install”
- Allow play store to download and it will be installed the app on your phone
- After installation, you can now have the app on your android phone.
Above are steps to download the eBay app on android.
Download The eBay App on Your ios
Follow the below steps to download the app on your ios;
- Open your apple device
- Head to the app store
- Type down “eBay” next,
- Tap on “get”
- Now, the app will successfully be installed on your ios
Above are the steps to download the app on ios.
How To Sell on eBay Marketplace
Follow the below steps;
- Set up your seller account on eBay
- Create your listings
- Register your seller account
- Try to know the trending items that people buy most
- Make choice on the items to sell
- Take a high-quality photo of the item you want to sell
- Make a description of the item you want to sell
- Create how to pay for goods that customers will buy from you
- Tag the item price
Above are steps on how to sell on eBay.
Who is paying for the shipping fee between seller and buyer?
After the seller has sold an item, the seller does collect a shipping fee from the buyer
How To Buy an item on eBay
Have you been thinking about how to buy items from eBay? and you don’t know how to start. just follow the below steps and start shopping now.
Follow the below steps;
Follow the below steps to create the account;
- Firstly, register with your email address and your password
- Provide your first and last name
- Sign up with your google details or your Facebook details
- A notification will be sent to you
- Confirm your details as you follow up with the instruction that will be shown to you.
Be smart and act fast. Remind you, there are scums everywhere and you don’t be a victim.
- Do not log in your detail into people phones.
- Ensures your emails and details are currently from eBay.
- There should be a contract between you the buyer and the seller
- Expect people to buy items with your account
Make your products choice
- Go to the search bar and search for an item,
- You will see items and their price there
- looking for more items go to categories and click on them,
- You can get brand new items that are available on eBay
- you can get the UK used items or re-used items
Make payment for your items
After you have gotten what to buy, make your payment. Some items are sold at the “Buy It Now” price, while some are sold on auctions listings. You can pay for items by bank deposit, money orders, cheques, bank transfer, card payment, PayPal, or you can pay with cash on the day your items will deliver to you.
After you have made the payment of your items, and you went for delivery, be patient until the pickup gets to your home address. And if you went for local process delivery, you have to go and get it by yourself from a nearby eBay centre.
You can now get your purchase items and make use of them.