The EBSU Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021 is finally here. If you applied for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU, you should check out the information for the Post UTME screening form. The admission exercise is currently on for the 2020/2021 academic session. It will be conducted on CAPS (Central Admission Processing System). Stay on this article to check out the requirements on how to apply for your UTME form and exams.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Form Details for 2020/2021
This article will be standing as a guide for the EBSU Post UTME Screening Form Details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Abakaliki, has begun the admission process for undergraduate programmes in the 2020/2021 academic session. Registration for the Post UTME exercise commenced on 22nd June 2020.
EBSU Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
For you to become eligible for admission in the Ebonyi State University, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with.
Interested applicants have to score 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME; not just that. You must also make the EBSU institution your first choice.
For Direct Entry candidates, you have to make EBSU your first choice of institution. From here, you also have to participate in the online screening exercise, as this will verify your O’Level results, other documents, and formal procedures.
How to Apply for the EBSU Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates who are eligible for the UTME screening at the Ebonyi State University, have to pay a fee of 2,000 Naira only. Let’s check out the application procedures.
- On your web browser, visit https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/.
- On the homepage, tap on “Start Application”.
- For the STEP1: Click to Generate Payment Invoice Then Proceed To Bank. (Remita is the only payment method).
- Next, you have to fill in the Generate Payment Invoice Form.
- Make sure to select the correct Application Form Category. It is either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Ensure that your “JAMB Registration Number” is accurate and correct.
- After the successful generation of your Remita Retrieval Reference Number, proceed further for payment with this number or pay using your Credit Card, Verve, or Master Card.
- Go back to the application page and resume with STEP2 by providing the Remita Number.
- Proceed further with the completion of the Post UTME form and “Submit” the application.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip.
Note that if your JAMB details are not in the portal, then you have to email the original copy of your JAMB result slip to email@example.com.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for the EBSU Post UTME 2020/2021 is not yet specified.