Are you out there searching for online courses to study and get a certificate? Do not waste any time anymore because edX is here for you. It gives candidates or students rather, the best kind of education you need from the best instructors in the world.
edX is a nonprofit learning platform created by founding partners Harvard and MIT. They bring the best of higher education to students around the world. It offers interactive online courses in some subjects including law, history, science, engineering, business, social sciences, computer science, public health, and also artificial intelligence. You can learn more by visiting the edX official website at https://www.edx.org/
edX is an online learning platform that helps people learn online without stress. It is an online education platform where people can learn any course or program of their choice. edX has the best instructors in the world to help the registered students gain everything they need to learn from the instructors. edX is here to fulfill the demand for people to learn on their highest-quality, stackable learning experiences including the groundbreaking MicroMaster® programs.
It is the platform that gives students from any country the opportunity to take free online courses offered by premier Universities around the world.
List of edX Host Institutions
There are different universities that host students during their learning period. Below are the list of universities:
- Harvard University.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- The University of California Berkeley.
- McGill University.
- Australian National University.
- Wellesley University.
- Georgetown University of Toronto.
- TU Delft.
- The University of Texas System.
This are the list of edX host Universities.
List of edX Programs
The following are the lists of programs edX offers.
- Professional Education.
- Professional Certificate.
The list above is the list of edX programs.
This program grants credit that counts towards a Master’s degree, if learn the learner who earned the credential is accepted into the on-campus program.
This was the first-ever credential launched by edX. The series is created by world-renowned experts and top universities, and it provides a deep understanding of exciting and in-demand fields. You can earn a certificate with the XSeries bypassing every course in the series.
Professional Education is essentially paid courses, designed for professionals already working in the subject’s field.
This is similar to the MicroMaster and XSeries. Unlike MicroMaster they do not offer a path to credit. Compared to XSeries they are supposedly more employer-friendly.
Subjects of edX
There are some edX subjects you need to know before applying for any of the subjects. Below are the lists of subjects:
- Computer Science.
- Data Science.
- Business & Management.
This is the list of subjects.
edX offers the best courses from the world’s best universities. Below are the lists of courses:
- Excel: Fundamentos y herramientas.
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part 1.
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI.
- TOEFL®TEST Preparation.
- Python Basics for Data Science.
- Introduction to Python.
- Programming for Everybody.
- CS50’s Introduction to Game Development.
- Data Science.
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Excel.
- Using Python for Research.
- Basic Spanish 1.
- Statistics and R.
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel.
- CS50’s Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python.
- Introduction to Python Fundamentals.
- Principles of Biochemistry.
- Introduction to Python for Data Science.
- Child Protection.
- Science & Cooking.
- English Grammar and Style.
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Data Science Visualization.
- Analyzing Data with Python.
- Introduction to Linux.
- Computing in Python 1.
- Contract Law.
- Introduction to C++.
- The Architectural Imagination.
- Leaders of Learning.
- Introduction to Probability.
- Data Science Probability.
- Pyramids of Giza.
- Introduction to Kubernetes.
- Introduction to Data Wise.
- A Hands-on Introduction to Engineering Simulations.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Learn to Program in Java.
- The Health Effects of Climate Change.
- Business Communication.
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL.
- Big Data sin misterios.
- The Science of Happiness.
- Excel: gestión de datos.
- CS50 for Lawyers.
- Introduction to Data Science.
- Improving Global Health.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- C Programming Getting Started.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Italian Language and Culture.
- Machine Learning with Python.
- Academic and Business Writing.
- How to write an Essay.
- Marketing Digital.
- Essential Math for Machine Learning.
- Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster.
- Energy within Environmental Constraints.
- Introduction to Corporate Finance.
- SQL for Data Science.
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience, Part3.
- Buddhism through Its Scriptures.
- Prescription Drug Regulation, Cost, and Access.
- Masterpieces of World Literature.
- Fundamentos de Cibersguridad.
- Introduction to Project Management.
- Public Speaking.
- Circuits and Electronics.
- Data Science Inference and Modeling.
- Upper-Intermediate English Globalization.
- Drawing Nature, Science, and Culture.
- Data Science Linear Regression.
- Operations Management.
- Finance Essentials.
- Applied Scrum for Agile project management.
- Marketing Management.
How to Apply for edX Programs
edX has set up a platform where candidates can apply for programs and courses of their choice. Applying for the edX is simple and easy if you follow the process below:
- Log in to the edX official portal edX.org to register an account with them.
- Click on the “Menu Button” in the left corner of the page.
- The menu button will appear, and you are to click on ‘Register’ to create an account.
- Fill the form that will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Full name, public name, email, password, and country or region of residence.
- After filling the form click on ‘Create Account’ to register your account.
The above is how you can register for edX.