Applications are now open for the Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarships for Master’s Degrees in Environment in France for the academic year 2024-2025. The scholarship is available for Nigerian citizens who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in environment-related fields in France.
Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarships for a Master’s Degree in Environment in France 2024-2025
This program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by the French embassy and campus France Nigeria.
Fields of Study
- Risk Management
Be aware that a French master’s program typically lasts two years (M1+M2). If the scholar is accepted into M1, the scholarship will last for two academic years; if accepted into M2, it will last for one academic year. The scholarship caters for:
- A monthly allowance.
- National tuition costs for public colleges
- Visa charge.
- Covering medical needs during the training phase.
- Help in locating reasonably priced student housing.
- Be no older than 35 years.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens and live in Nigeria.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in environmental studies or a higher national diploma.
- It is not necessary to speak French to apply.
- Have a complete commitment to enrolling in a French course of study for the September–October 2024–2025 academic year.
Your application must be submitted by December 15, 2023. The prerequisites listed below must be fulfilled:
- Detailed CV.
- A duplicate of the data page from your foreign passport (valid for at least two years)
- A bachelor’s degree or anything similar
- Personal statement.
- Transcript for undergrad.
- A letter of recommendation from your university, which is highly recommended but not required.
In conclusion, the Embassy of France in Nigeria is offering scholarships for Master’s Degrees in Environment in France for the academic year 2024-2025. This scholarship is a great opportunity for Nigerian citizens who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in environment-related fields in France.
The scholarship will last for a maximum of two academic years and will cover various expenses such as a monthly allowance, tuition costs, visa charges, medical needs, and transportation.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in applying, make sure to submit your application by December 15, 2023, and fulfill the prerequisites listed.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is December 15, 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Embassy of France in Nigeria Scholarships 2024-2025.