Epic Games Activate? Don’t know how to activate epic games on your Android, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch etc? Can’t find the product or activation code/key? Whichever, I believe this content will be very helpful to you.
Here you will discover an easy activation guide, how to locate your activation code, and more. Before going into the main focus of this content, would love to talk about what Epic Games is.
Check Out: How to Redeem Code on Epic Games Store
Epic Games Activate – Epic Games
Epic Games is an American company established by CEO Tim Sweeney. It is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, and has over 40 offices worldwide. Currently, the company is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology.
However, Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. It also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries.
Through Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and Epic Online Services, Epic offers an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers and creators to build, distribute, and operate games and other content. So to start enjoying these epic games on your devices, you will need to activate them.
How To Activate Epic Games On Consoles (Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite)
To activate the Epic Games app on your consoles, do the following;
- Navigate to your Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo Switch device
- Go to the search bar to find Epic Games App
- Download and install the app
- Launch the Fortnite app on your console.
- Tap on Link an account.
- Visit https://www.epicgames.com/id/activate
- Enter the code on their website using your smartphone or computer browser.
- Tap on Continue.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
A confirmation message will appear on the screen and you’ll be able to play on your console.
How To Activate Epic Games – Fortnite On Android Device
Before you can activate the gaming platform on your device you will have to download the app first. The section beneath will guide you on the downloading and activation process
- In your Android browser Visit https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Tap on the Get It on the Epic Games App key.
- Tap on the OK to install the EpicGamesApp.apk file.
- Click the Open button.
- For Chrome users, tap Settings. Then, tap Toggle next to Allow From This Source.
- Proceed to install the app
- Tap the Open button
- After opening the base game, select what Fortnite can access, and then click Continue.
- If prompted, click OK to approve that Fortnite was produced for an older Android version.
- Then, create an account or log in to your existing account and accept the terms.
Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
How To Login to Epic Games Account
To access your account, follow the medium below;
- Go to https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/home
- Tap on the menu tab at the top
- Select the Sign-in button under
- Choose how you want to sign in from the list (Facebook, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Apple etc)
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
You don’t have an account yet? Read the next section.
How To Sign up For Epic Games
For you to activate the Epic Games on your devices you will have to sign up for an account. So to sign up, do this
- Move to https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/home
- Hit the menu icon at the right top
- Select the sign-in tab
- Scroll down and click the signup button
- Choose the medium to which you want to use and sign up.
Follow the directives on the screen to complete the registration process.
Where is My Activation key for Epic Games?
You don’t need a product key to activate games that you buy directly from the Epic Games Store. If you purchased a game from the Epic Games Store web page, it’ll be available for download in the Library section of your Epic Games Launcher.
Also, to get the activation key or code, launch the Epic Games app on your console. The activation code will appear on the screen.
List of Devices that Epic Games- Fortnite Supports
PC & Mac
For Consoles: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4 Slim, PlayStation 5.
Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, and Xbox One Series X|S. Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite
Android: Fortnite is a high-fidelity game that is compatible with devices running 64-bit Android on an ARM64 processor, Android OS 8.0 or higher.