eTrade Login – Financial, Investing, Trading, Brokerage Account
Etrade is a financial company that operates in buying and selling securities. Etrade is an online stock brokerage firm for investors. Investors can buy and sell stocks, options, bonds, exchange traded fund through a mobile phone or an electronic trading platform. This company also provides banking to investors. Etrade was founded in Palo Ato, California 1982 and the headquarters is based in new york city, united states as Rodger Lawson as the executive chairman and Karl Roessner as the CEO. The company has 30 branches, having its primary offices in Georgia, Jersey city, New York, California, Utah, Virginia, Arlington and Alpharetta.
Etrade gives investors benefits as they get the opportunity to entice customers whom they will make services with and earn more money. Whereby growing their skill to go into other money making ventures. Through these financial services users can have access to other users where you can make good deals that are of more profit. It is one of the best online services to indulge in and make good investment.
E-trade doesn’t focus on one kind of business. They ensure several plans and account for different investors or traders. They have the
- Retirement account,
- Managed account solutions,
- Small business retirement account
Under brokerage we have the brokerage account, etrade pro2, custodian account, investment club account and so many more.
- Brokerage account: With brokerage you can invest in what you want and whatever you want. Users can go on the market with our e-trade innovative tools, people and investment choices. Users can also learn from objective research and analysis
- Etrade pro: With e-trade pro you can take control of the market with etrade controlling tools. This account allows users to get more research and market data, also allows users to use advanced tools for example idea generation
- Coverdell ESA: This account allows users to invest for the future of their children, allowing them to save for kindergarten, allowing withdrawals, tax free for qualified educational expenses
Under Etrade retirement we have the rollover IRA, beneficiary IRA, traditional IRA and so many more
- Rollover IRA: This account enable users to take control of retirement savings enabling them with options of what they want to do with a former employers plan.
- Beneficiary IRA: This account keeps inherited retirement asset tax differed until distributed. This account protects and preserve all the assets till when needed
- IRA for minors: This account is for children under eighteen with earned income. This account is managed by a parent or legal guardian for the benefit of a child who has earned income.
Managed account solution
Under these feature we have the adaptive portfolio, managed investment portfolios, one stop rollover IRA, unified managed account, fixed income and separately managed account
- Managed investment portfolio: This is a managed account with low initial investment minimum. An account that works with you to choose a managed investment portfolio build around your needs.
- Adaptive portfolio: This is an adjustable portfolio. It automatically re balances continuously to help you stay on track.
Etrade Small Business Retirement
Under these we have the individual and non-individual, simplified employee, profit sharing plan, investment only account.
- Investment only account: It is a retirement plan with flexible investment choices. This account provides a platform where you can trade to invest funds and manage the program
- Profit sharing plan: This is a flexible plan for small businesses that allows small business employers make their contributions to their employee’s retirement saving.
Etrade Investment Choices
Under investment choices there are stocks, bond, mutual funds, bonds, options, futures and exchange traded funds.
- Stocks: Stocks let you have a piece of a company. You can select stocks from several business and trade throughout the day. Stock help grow your portfolio and also pay regular income in the form of dividends
- Exchange traded funds: These are managed baskets of stocks designed to match the performance of an entire market. Exchange trade funds diversify your portfolio, they combine multiple investments to reach many different objectives
- Bonds: These investments are a type of loan allowing you lend money to a company or the government. They pay income on regular basis and also protect your original investment. They also offer balances
- Mutual fund: These are basket of investment chosen and managed by professional. Mutual fund have no transaction fees or commission, these allows users trade for less
- Options: This gives the right to buy or sell an investment in the future at a predetermined price. They help offset your loses where the market go down or multiply your gain when the market goes up and multiply your loses when it goes down
- Futures: Futures allow you lock in a price now for an investment you’ll buy in the future. They cost much less than actual investment. You can use futures to reduce risk or taken on more risk for potentially higher returns. They also help to diversify
Steps on How to Make an Account on Etrade
- Visit the link www.etrade.com.
- Click on the icon “open an account”.
- Click on the preferred account then click on the icon continue.
- On the new page there is a form that has to be filled. Fill in everything correctly
- On the new page choose the preferred type of services and features
- Choose your username and password
- Agree to the terms and condition
Congratulations! You now own an account on etrade
Now that you own an account on etrade, logging in will be very easy. These are the steps to follow for you to be logged in
- Visit the link www.etrade.com
- Input your username and password
- Click on the icon “login”
Now you have access to etrade since you’ve logged in