European Union Traineeship 2024 for Young Graduates at the EU Delegation to Eritrea: Are you a recent graduate with a passion for foreign policy? Are you interested in finding out more about what a diplomatic mission does and how the EU delegation represents the EU’s ideals and interests in Eritrea?
You might be interested in this! Starting in February 2024 and subject to budgetary constraints, the European Union is providing a traineeship with the political, press, and information (PPI) section of the EU delegation to Eritrea for a maximum of six months.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
European Union Traineeship 2024 for Young Graduates at the EU Delegation to Eritrea
Are you a recent graduate interested in international relations and diplomacy? The European Union is offering an exciting opportunity for young graduates to gain valuable experience through a traineeship at the EU Delegation to Eritrea. The traineeship will last up to 6 months and will provide the opportunity to work within the political, press, and information sections of the delegation. If you are curious to learn more about how the EU represents its interests and values in Eritrea, this traineeship might be the perfect fit for you. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Responsibilities for European Union Traineeship 2024
- Aid in the planning of public diplomacy initiatives.
- Help in the planning of gatherings and activities held at the delegation.
- Conduct documentary investigations as needed.
- Assist the PPI section head and the press officer when necessary.
- Help other delegation employees as needed.
- Draft minutes of conferences.
Grant for European Union Traineeship 2024
- Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses.
Eligibility for European Union Traineeship 2024
- Only applicants who currently reside in Eritrea will be considered, given the state of affairs in the nation.
- A degree in economics, law, political science, or international relations, or a solid track record in one of those subjects.
- Excellent familiarity with the legal system, economy, history, and institutional framework of Eritrea.
- The mother tongue is Tigrinya; competence in English is required. It would be advantageous to know French and Arabic.
- Outstanding ability to draft and translate difficult materials.
- Outstanding familiarity with common IT products, such as Excel and Outlook.
- Outstanding people skills and adaptability to work in a global setting.
Application for European Union Traineeship 2024
Applicants must apply via email and submit the aforementioned files:
- comprehensive European Curriculum Vitae standard. Other formats of CVs won’t be taken into consideration.
- A letter of intent outlining your motivations for applying to an EU traineeship.
- A form for applications.
Make mention of “funded traineeship—PPI Section” in the subject line of your email.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is December 15, 2023.
Open this link for more details about the European Union Traineeship 2024.