Do you need more details about the Exxon-Mobil Undergraduates and Post-graduates Scholarship 2020/2021? This is a multinational American oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It was founded on November 30, 1999, by the merger of Exxon which was formerly known as the (Standard Oil Company of New Jersey) while Mobil was formerly known as (The Standard Oil Company of New York). It has the largest direct descendant of John D. ExxonMobil is incorporated in Texas.
Table of Contents
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduates and Post-graduates Scholarship 2020/2021
- Operation of ExxonMobil
- Requirements of ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship Nationality Eligible
- ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship Host Nationality
- What is the Cost of the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligibility of the ExxonMobile Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
- How to Apply for the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
Exxon-Mobil Undergraduates and Post-graduates Scholarship 2020/2021
ExxonMobil is one of the largest of the world’s Big Oil companies. In the year 2007, it has the daily production of 3.921 million BOE (Barrels of Oil Equivalent); in 2008, ExxonMobil was approximately 3% of world production, which was less than several of the largest state-owned petroleum companies and also started to phase-out from the United states direct-served retail market by selling its to service station. ExxonMobil also phase-out coal mining by selling its last operational coal mines in the United States in the year 2009.
Operations of ExxonMobil
ExxonMobil has the largest non-government owned company in the energy industry and also produces 3% of the world’s oil and about 2% of the world‘s energy. ExxonMobil is organized functionally into a number of global operating divisions. The divisions are categories into three (3) groups for purposes reference and also the company has several ancillary divisions, such as Coal & Minerals. ExxonMobil owns hundreds of smaller subsidiaries such as Imperial Oil Limited (69.6% ownership) in Canada, and Sea River Maritime a company for shipping petroleum.
Requirements of ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship
All applicants are invited from full-time undergraduates in their 100 level or 200 level in any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities. Below are the listed courses:
- Computer science
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Science (And Related Fields)
ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship Nationality Eligible
ExxonMobil undergraduate scholarship is a Nigerian scholarship for only Nigerian students. Students who are qualified and suitable from all state of the Federation and also the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria are eligible to receive the scholarship award.
ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship Host Nationality
ExxonMobil Undergraduate scholarship is a national merit scholarship scheme in Nigeria. It’s open to both Nigerians and international students that are studying in Nigeria Universities.
What is the Cost of the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship?
The scholarship is a tuition-free scholarship scheme open to all Nigerian and international students that are in Nigerian universities. Depending on the beneficiary’s’ academic performance of one academics session the scholarship is renewable.
Eligibility of ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
You should get more details of learning how to be eligible for ExxonMobil Undergraduate scholarship. These are the criteria for you to be eligible.
- All applicants must are to register as full-time undergraduates in either the first or second year of study in many universities in Nigeria.
- Candidates must have SSCE or equivalent with at least six (6) subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of five (5) Distinctions.
- Any students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies are not to apply for the scholarship.
- Relatives of employees of the Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria and Mobil Oil Plc are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020
If you have an interest and qualify for the ExxonMobil scholarship, you have to apply online using the ExxonMobil online application form on the mobile application portal, please make sure you complete the form on the website, then check if your information is correct and submit it as instructed.
Check Out for Details for DELSU >>> Delta State University Abraka Post UTME 2020/2021