Do you have a Facebook account and wish to open a new one? Or you haven’t had a Facebook account before in your life? If you are either of these categories of persons, this article is a must-read for you. Having an account these days is like the thing to do. Although with all the bad press surrounding the platforms these days, the Facebook social media platform doesn’t seem to be slowing down in any way. Still considered as one of the best social media platforms ever if not the best, this very platform still comes up with new ways and features to wow users away. If you don’t have a Facebook account today, you really are missing out on a whole lot.
One might ask since I don’t have a Facebook account, what have I been missing? I tell you, you have been missing on a whole lot. Below are some of the things you can do with the platform and also things you set to benefit from making use of the platform;
- Make new friends both locally and globally with Facebook.
- Connect with friends and family.
- Promote your business in the world’s biggest network.
- Meet like-minded people with the Facebook groups feature.
- Play games with friends and family or even stream gams if you don’t feel like playing.
- Buy and sell with the Facebook buy and sell groups and the Facebook marketplace.
- Stream live events such as sports and so much more.
- Watch TV series and other types of videos and so many more.
The things you set to do on the platform are numerous. And if you aren’t on the platform, then you are missing out on a whole lot. Facebook can be a place to pass time, a place to get serious in terms of business, and also a place to make connections. Whatever the case may be, there is a place for you on Facebook.
What You Need To Create A Facebook Account Successfully
Creating an account is free and easy. You do not need to pay a dime in creating an account on the Facebook social media platform or pay a dime in maintaining the account you created. Also before you can create an account on this platform, you must be 13 years and older. For people who are 13 years of age and below they would have to make use of Facebook for a kid’s platform. Lastly, you will need an internet-enabled device in place to successfully create a Facebook account.
How To Create Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is easy but only if you know the steps. To create a Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click ‘create new account’.
- Enter your name, email or phone number, your password, date of birth and your gender in the field provided for them.
- Lastly, click sign up.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the ‘create new Facebook account’ tab and tap on next.
- Enter your name in the space provided for it and tap next.
- Select your date of birth and tap next.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Enter your phone number and tap Next. However if you feel like using your email instead, tap sign up with your email address.
- Create a password on the next page and tap next.
- Lastly, tap sign up.
- Open the app on your iPhone device.
- Tap create new account.
- Tap get started.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, and gender in the spaces provided for it.
- Create your password.
- Lastly, tap sign up.
That’s it. You will however need to confirm or verify your email address or mobile phone number to complete your Facebook account creation.