Have you ever wondered how Facebook Ads Billing works? In order for you to run your Facebook ads, you must first have a piece of basic knowledge of how it works. This is exactly what we would be bringing to you in this article.
The main objective of this article is to give you a basic understanding of how to run Facebook ads.
CHECK THESE OUT: Facebook Ads Guidelines – Facebook Ads Guidelines 2021 | Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Billing
When looking into Facebook ads billing, you should bear two important factors in mind. These factors are the “BUDGET” and the “SPEND”. In this context, the budget is the amount of money you are willing to spend on Facebook advertising. The budget is the foundation of all other features.
The budget would determine the entire money you are going to spend. This is the amount that is going to be spent on the ads for the given period of time. The spend is the amount you would actually pay. This is also the maximum spend.
Facebook Ads Billing Section
The Facebook ads billing section of your ads manager account is the place where you would actually find the billing information of your Facebook ads account. On that page, you would be able to view your payment history and learn more information about specific charges.
These are charges such as when you made a payment, the reason you were charged, how much you paid, and which ads you particularly spent money on.
How to Access the Billing Section of Your Facebook Ads Account
The billing section of the Facebook ads manager can easily be accessed by anyone. Before you can even begin, you need to know the right steps and follow them. Below this paragraph, I have detailed steps on how to access the Facebook ads billing section of your Facebook advertising account.
- Open the Facebook advertising page on the web.
- Log in using your Facebook ads account.
- After logging in, open a new tab and navigate to Facebook Ads Billing Section.
On this page, you would see a list of all your transactions.
Facebook Ads Create
After successfully reading to this point, I believe you have a piece of basic information on how to run Facebook ads. For this reason, I would be giving you detailed steps on how to run Facebook ads from scratch here. Follow these steps to create a new Facebook advertising campaign.
- Go to facebook.com/business
- Click create a page in the top right-hand corner.
- You will be greeted with several business type options including local business or place, brand or product, and cause or community.
- Then select the type of business that you are creating the Facebook page for.
- If your business falls into more than one of the category options, then choose the one your customers are most likely to think of when they think of your business.
- Add a picture by clicking upload profile picture
- Add a short description and click save when you are done
- Click create username for your page to set up your vanity URL and click ok to continue filling in your Facebook business page details
- The complete your about section when you are finished, click save changes.
- Then state engaging
If you apply this step, and you are still facing difficulties while creating the page, please come back to this website, for more information on whatever it is you are looking for.