Facebook Ads Dimension – Facebook Ads Dimensions 2019
The Facebook ads dimension is one of the best ways to capture your audience. The Facebook ads dimension can be set by anyone who wishes to run an ad on Facebook. A great dimension is what gives the ad a compelling look. When choosing a Facebook ads dimension, it is advisable to go for a single image ad. This is because it is the simplest available ad to set up. After choosing an ad type, the next thing that should come to your mind is choosing an audience.
Create Facebook Account New
All of the Facebook ads dimension would not be possible without having a Facebook account. It is the most basic requirement needed before you can do any significant thing on Facebook. To create a Facebook account on whichever device you are using, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends. That’s how to set up a Facebook account from scratch.
Facebook Ads Manager
Before you can set up and ad on Facebook, you must access the Facebook ads manager first. Accessing the Facebook ads manager is really easy but only a few people know how to do this. To access the Facebook ads manager on your device, follow the steps below;
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account at www.facebook.com.
- Open a new tab on your browser and visit here.
- Hit “Go to Ads Manager” on the new page.
After that, you would be directed to the Facebook ads manager where you can track your existing ads, create new ads, and even edit running ads.
Facebook Ads Dimension 2019
The Facebook ads dimension for images should be 1,2oo x 628 pixels. Also make sure that the image ratio is 16:9 or 9:16. The Facebook ads dimension for both Instagram and Facebook stories should be 1080 pixel times’ 1920 pixels. The image ration should also be 1.91:1 with a headline of twenty-five characters, description text of one hundred and twenty-five characters and a link description of thirty characters.