Facebook Ads Format – Facebook Ads Manager
There are different Facebook ads format that you can now use to advertise your business or website on the Facebook platform. Well, this a lot of people or users on Facebook don’t know about, that is why I am writing this article to inform and also to show the ads format on Facebook. If you are interested in to get this information then you must read this till the end, because there are lots of information given. Now I believe we all know about the Facebook ads, but in case you are new to this, then there is no problem. I will simply start by explaining what the Facebook ad is and also what you can do to create an ad on the Facebook platform. So let us start with what ad is.
The Facebook ad is a feature on Facebook that allows you to advertise on the platform, for Facebook users to see or get informed about your business. Now it is a process whereby you can showcase your business, it might be business or even website. It can be anything, but once you can create an ad for it, it will get online and users will know about it.
You can see how great it is when you advertise on Facebook. I prefer you to advertise on Facebook because most TV adverts now are not watched by a lot of persons. Rather those persons are online, on Facebook, so once you can advertise on Facebook you are going to get lots of visitors. Visitors and also customers, in this case, you are going to earn lots of money or cash. Now I am going to tell you about the cost of the ads.
How Much Do Facebook Ads Cost 2019
Now the average CPC for Facebook ads (across all industries) is $1.86 and the average CPM is $11.20; although, costs vary greatly. So businesses in industries with high competition or those producing poor quality ads must see higher CPCs. The Facebook currently has a minimum daily ad spend of $1. Now, for example, a company in the apparel industry that uses Facebook to advertise their item, market or product catalog sees an average CPC of 45 cents.
Therefore, a life insurance company that advertises on Facebook has an average CPC of $3.77. Now the reason for the difference is largely related to user interest, social media users tend to use the platform for maybe leisure, making apparel ads more enticing for most users. Life insurance ads, so on the other hand, are not likely to be appealing. But before you can create a Facebook ad you must have an account on Facebook. Before I tell you how to do so, allow me to tell you formats of the Facebook ads.
Facebook Ads Format 2019
Now I am going to tell you how you the ads formats we have on Facebook, for you to make your selection;
- We have the video ad format.
- Image ad format.
- Collection ad format.
- Carousel ad format.
- Instant experience ad format.
- Slideshow ad format.
- Lead generation ad format.
- Post engagement ad format.
- Offers ad format.
- Event Responses ad format.
- Page likes ad format.
These are some of the ads formats we have on the Facebook platform. But the best way or format to use to advertise your business is all of them, all of them are good and also very powerful in advertising. But you can try video ads because many users love videos. Make sure that you are a Facebook user before creating an ad.
Facebook Account Setup
Now I will tell you how to set up an account on Facebook, just follow the steps below;
- Go to the Facebook website.
- Then click on sign up or create new account on the Facebook page.
- After you have simply done it, just enter your details.
- When you are through, click the signup button again.
- Verify your account with the digits sent to you.
- Once you have done it, click “confirm” or “continue”.
- Then you will be welcomed to the Facebook platform.
This is how you can set up an account on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Ad with Video
Here is how you can create a video ad on Facebook;
- Access your Facebook account using your PC.
- After that click or tap on “create” at the top of the page.
- Then select the ad option.
- When you have done that, choose or select your objective.
- Make sure that you select your audience.
- Also, decide or select where to run your ad.
- Also then set your budget.
- Now simply select the video format.
- Then make sure the video size and pixels are ok
- Also, make sure the video ratio and text are in order.
- Make sure your headline is also in order and your link description.
- Now you can place your order.
- When you are done measure and manage your ad.
This is how to create a video ad.