Facebook Ads Guide – Facebook Ads Guide 2019
Let’s go further into the Facebook ads guide. Facebook ads guide would teach you just how best to you can manage your Ads and make the best out of it. Facebook ads are a really great way to publicize your business to a large number of people. Facebook ads are the cheapest advertising network you can find anywhere. That is the main reason why I decided to bring out a detailed guide on how to use Facebook to promote your business. There are many ad-types that you can choose from on Facebook. The ad you should choose should be dependent on your business.
The ad-types available on Facebook advertising are domain ads, multiproduct ads, video ads, lead ads, offer ads, canvas ads, sponsored mention ads, and dynamic ads. The main reason people or business owners use Facebook ads is to create awareness and boost their business. If your aim is not in any of these, then you should not consider using Facebook ads. You could also use Facebook ads to get website visitors.
Open a Facebook Account
The first step to doing anything on Facebook is to create a Facebook account. A Facebook account can be created for free and in minutes. It is so awesome how you can create a Facebook account without stress. To create a Facebook account, you need to obtain a mobile number or an email address. If you have any of these, follow the steps below;
- Open your most preferred web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Make Ads on Facebook
I have a guide here on how to make ads on Facebook. This would help you if you are new to the Facebook advertising platform. To create an ad on Facebook, also make sure you already have a page. If you don’t have a page, search this webpage on how to create a Facebook page using the search bar. After creating a page, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your Facebook account on the web and hit the “Create” tab.
- From the new menu, select “Ad”.
- Select a consideration and choose your objective.
- Add audience to your ads. This should be the people you want to see your product.
- Set up your budget and click “Create your Ad”.
State your ads performance and your ads should be reviewed by Facebook. After your ad is approved it would start running. Make sure that there is no much text on your ad image.