Facebook Ads How To refers to knowing how you can set up your ads on Facebook. Knowing how to set up Facebook ads is becoming a staple part of almost every social media business strategy.
Also, if you wish to get your post seen on Facebook, then you have to pay for it. Facebook Ads How To is simply the process of knowing how to run your own Ads on the platform. This is when paid advertising comes in.
Facebook Ads How To
Most businesses or people do not know how to run their own ads, so they pay people to do it for them. You can run a successful Facebook ad with the right tools and goals in mind for it.
Facebook Ads Manager
This is a tool designed to help a business stay connected with their ad performance no matter the location they are. Facebook ads manager is a tool for users to access, create and track their Facebook ads anywhere. With this tool you can do the following;
- Create new ad sets and ads.
- Set up and run a Facebook ad campaign.
- Manage your ads bid and budget.
- Optimize your campaigns.
- See in-depth analytics which allow you to fully understand how the ads are performing at the time.
- Target as much audience as you want.
- A/B Test your Ad campaign.
To run ads, you would need to create an ad account.
Facebook Ads Manager Account
Like I said earlier, you would need to create an account to use it. This also involves the processes of Facebook Ads How To. If you already have an ad account, you can simply log in to it. To create an Ad account, follow the instructions below.
- Launch the Facebook ads manager or go to your Facebook business page and hit on the drop-down arrow.
- From the ads, the manager hit on “Add Account” under “People and Assets”.
- Hit on “Create a New Ad Account”.
- Type in your ad account name, time zone, currency, and payment method. Then hit on “Create Ad Account”.
- Add your teammates on the account and assigner each to the role and hit on “Save Changes”.
The account would be created and you can head on to create your first ad.
How to Set Up Facebook Ads
To set up a Facebook ad from the ads manager, you would need to be on the “Campaigns” tab. Then hit on the “+Create” to set up a new one from start. Then follow:
Select the Ad Objective
On Facebook, there are lots of objectives you can choose from to match your goal. Here is the list of the objective to choose from.
- Brand Awareness
- Local Awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
- Product catalog sales
- Store Traffic
These are objectives you can choose from. When choosing an objective, you would select the one that will match the goal you have in mind.
Give the Ad a Name
Once you have selected the objective of the ad, the next will be to give it a name. It is very useful to pick a very useful name so you can organize your ads easily. Do not forget to include the date range of the ad.
Set Up the Audience Targeting
On Facebook ads, there are different ways to target the audience you want. You can either create a new Facebook target audience or use the saved audience. You can target people using the following options.
These are the audience targeting options.
Set Up the Placement
When creating Facebook Ads, by default, Facebook will set up “Automatic Placements”. It includes Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network. You can edit the placements if you have data on the placements that will work for you. Placements include; Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger.
If you are creating the first ad ever, it is advisable to use Facebook Automatic placements.
Set Up Your Budget and Bidding
It is good to pick out the right budget for the ad you are creating. Facebook has two budgeting options which include:
- Daily Budget – A particular sum would be spent daily for running the Ad campaign.
- Lifetime Budget – In this option, Facebook will divide the total campaign budget more evenly across the dates for them. Facebook would request the dates to calculate the average spend for each day.
It is advisable to select a Daily budget so you can edit it later and pause ads whenever you feel.
Set Up Ad Format
There are different formats you can select from to create your ad. This is the last step to take. In this process, you can select an existing page post or create a new one. Here are some Ad formats:
- Photo ads.
- Video ads.
- Carousel ads.
- Collection ads.
- Slideshow ads.
There are many others you can select from. Choose the one you want and insert the images and copy for it.
Once you are done, you can place the order for the Ad campaign. Facebook will review it and approve it to make it live.