Facebook Ads in Review – Facebook Ad Review Tool
What are Facebook ads? Or don’t you know what the term “Facebook ads in review” means? Well, then I will explain it for you on this article today. Based on the topic I have searched a lot of times but fail to get the right information. Not until I got it from Facebook, well, yes you can get this information from Facebook. But it will take a long process, so you can just continue reading this and you will know all about the Facebook ad review. Now a lot of people have been complaining about this review without even getting to know what it is all about. So let us proceed to what the Facebook ad review means.
Facebook ad review
The Facebook ad review a process on the Facebook platform, that involves the checking or review of your ad before publishing or allowing it to show on Facebook. Now before your ads are published to Facebook, they are fist reviewed to ensure that they meet the advertising policies of the Facebook platform. You can even see or view the status of your ad in the delivery column of ads manager. The reason for this is to make sure that all adverts on the Facebook platform are in order and not rough or go against the Facebook community.
As we all know not only adults visit the Facebook platform, even children do too, so Facebook has to be extra crateful to what is been displayed on the platform. The ads are been reviewed within 24 hours, although there are some that take more time, well, it all depends on your ad. But before you can create a Facebook ad you should know that you must have an account on Facebook. This is mostly the problem most users encounter. Well, that will not be a problem; I will tell you how you can create a Facebook account.
The Facebook Ad Review
Now if you don’t want your ad to be in review you can easily check the ad policies on Facebook before creating an ad. But if your ad is pending and you have not yet received notification from Facebook saying that your ad has not been approved yet, review the ad policies and try again because it might be a mistake at times. But if you think that your ad follows the Facebook ad policies and should not be disapproved then appeal a disapproved ad.
Create a Facebook account
If you want to create a Facebook account and you need help with it, you can just follow all the instructions stated below;
- Just go to the Facebook webpage.
- Then click the signup or create new account link.
- Then begin to fill in the details given.
- When you are through click the sign-up button below.
- You now receive a message from Facebook.
- The message has confirmation digits to confirm your account.
- Just type in the digits in the confirmation box and then click “confirm” or “continue”.
You can see it is very easy and not that difficult to create a Facebook account.
Create a Facebook ad
Now I will tell you how to create a Facebook ad;
- Just access your account on Facebook.
- Now just click create at the top of the Facebook page of your screen.
- Also, then select the “ad” option you want.
- Now you will have to select or choose an objective, if you don’t choose an objective you can’t move further.
- Once you have chosen your objective.
- Create your ad account
- Also, the set up your audience.
- The next thing is your placements of ads, how you want them to be placed on Facebook.
- When you have done that set your budget and schedule.
- Now pick an ad format that you will like to use to display your advertisement.
- Also the media.
- Finally, you can now measure your ad.
This is how to create a Facebook ad.