Have you heard of the Facebook Ads Manager 2021? If you have not started taking huge advantage of the Facebook advertising platform, then you should right away! Whether you are a small business owner or an expert in business with big businesses, this ads manager is just right for you. You should be aware that Facebook is a marketing hub for both small and big businesses.
It has provided several different ways through which people can market and promote their businesses. One of these ways is through advertisements. Yes! You are able to promote your business on Facebook through Facebook advertising. There are different advertising options kept in store for you. Let’s dive in!
Facebook Ads Manager 2021
Looking at the topic of Facebook ads manager, you may begin to wonder what the Facebook ads manager is all about. The Facebook ads manager is referred to as the starting point of creating and operating your ads (advertisements) on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience Network.
This is an all-in-one tool, contained with what you just need to operate on the ads that you launched on the social media platform listed above. Here, you get to create an ad and also manage the way this ad runs. You can also keep track of and monitor the performance of the ad you have created.
This ads manager is a very powerful and effective ad tool made and designed for both learners and professionals. Facebook advertising has become an amazing deal for all businesses who have their presence on Facebook. With over 3 billion monthly active users on Facebook, business owners and marketers have seen Facebook as a great way to advertise.
But the thing is, how do you get to engage Facebook users in the ads that you create and launch? The right answer to that question is; Facebook Ads Manager. This time, this ads manager has been made bigger and better.
This is an incredible tool that anyone can ever use for advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience network. I will be showing you how to use this tool to create and launched an ad (advertisement) on Facebook or other supported social media platforms.
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Manager 2021 is effective just for your business advertisement. This ads manager allows you to stay connected to your ads and their performance no matter where they may be. You can create, launch, and keep track of these ads. Using the ads manager, you can;
- Get analytics of how your ads perform at all times.
- Make use of results to edit and deactivate any ads of your choice.
- Make effective use of your ads.
- Learn ways on how to enhance your ads through the use of summaries, notifications, and split testing.
- Create and launch your ads using videos, images, shapes, filters, logos, templates, and more.
- Help your ads get to potential customers and fans out there.
How to Use Facebook Ads Manager
Now, here’s how to create an ad (advertisement) using the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Visit the Facebook ads manager on www.facebook.com/adsmanager/creation.
- Log in to your Facebook account if you are asked to do so.
- The very first thing to do on the page is choosing your advertising objective. This objective is what you want your ads to give you in return. They include; brand awareness, reach, engagement, site traffic, app installations, messages, conversions, video views, and sales.
- Select your target audience. These are the people you want to reach with your ads. You can select your target audience by age, location, demographics, relationship status, gender, interests, behavior, and other options.
- Ads placements. These placements are the areas you want these ads to appear. It could be Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, or the Audience Network. From here, you also have to select the area where they will appear within these social platforms.
- Your budget and schedule are also included. Since it is a paid form of advertising, you also have to add your budget. Facebook will run the ads according to your budget. You also have to set the time duration to which the ads will last.
- Create your ads. Now, you can create your adverts using images, videos, text, and other mediums.
You just have to follow the instructions given, so you can create and launch your ads in the placement you have chosen. If you have followed the instructions properly, your ads will become live and visible to the audience.