Searching the Google platform, I found out that the contents on Facebook ads placement are outdated and sometimes don’t give the best result. In this article, I would be showing you the best places you can place your ads that would give you the best results.
Facebook Ads Placement
First of all, the type of ads you want to run would determine the best placement for your ads. For instance, if you want to run a Facebook ad to get more likes, you would have to place the ads on your viewer’s news feed. Of course, if you use Facebook a lot you would know that posts appearing on your newsfeed tend to get the most likes.
Facebook Ads Placement Options
Before you start your advertising campaign on Facebook, you should know how essential it is to place your ads properly. After reading this article, you would learn how to successfully start your ads campaign. When starting your ads, there are two main options you can choose from.
These options are “Automatic placements” and “Edit placements” the edit placements options give you access to make your ads show wherever you want. Your ads can be displayed on Facebook, Instagram, and messenger as you choose.
Facebook Ads Placement for Beginners
If you are new to all these Facebook ads stuff or even Facebook itself, I would suggest you go for automatic placements. It takes time and practice to make your ads more effective on Facebook. For me, I just tried different approaches to see what really works.
To begin creating your Facebook ads, you would need a Facebook account and a Facebook ads account. On a normal note, if you have a Facebook account, you are automatically entitled to a Facebook ads account.
Create Facebook Account New
In this section, I would be showing you how you can create a Facebook for free. This can be done by anyone if you know the right steps. Follow the steps below to open a new Facebook account for free.
- Open the brave web browser on your current device. (You could also use other browsers but the brave browser is more secure).
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign-up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account setup. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Create your own Facebook Advertising Campaign
To begin your advertising journey on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com/business
- Click create a page in the top right-hand corner.
- You will be greeted with several business type options including local business or place, brand or product, and cause or community.
- Then select the type of business that you are creating the Facebook page for.
- If your business falls into more than one of the category options, then choose the one your customers are most likely to think of when they think of your business.
- Add a picture by clicking upload profile picture
- Add a short description and click save when you are done
- Click create username for your page to set up your vanity URL and click ok to continue filling in your Facebook business page details
- Complete your about section when you are finished, click save changes
- Then state engaging
If you apply this step, and you are still facing difficulties while creating the page, please come back to this website, for more information.