Facebook Ads Tools – Facebook Ads Manager Tools
There are various Facebook ads tools on the web that allows you to easily set up your Facebook ad. One of the benefits of these tools is that they save both time and money. These tools can also be referred to like the Facebook ads tools. Facebook actually have their own tools for creating ads, these tools are totally free to use and also easy at the same time. Why not take advantage of these Facebook ad tools to promote your business and save time.
There are two major sets of Facebook ads tool, they are Facebook internal tools and Facebook external tools. The internal tools do not need much work as all you have to do is log in with your Facebook account details. For some of the external tools, you might need to get an access token which you would be directed on how to get.
One of such many tools is the Facebook ads manager. The Facebook ads manager is like the best because it is at the top of the list. It is impossible to make Facebook ads without the Facebook ads manager. The Facebook ads manager can be accessed on its official website at ads.facebook.com. it also has a mobile app for smartphones which helps you customize your ads from the comfort of your phone. The Facebook ads manager is basically a Facebook internal ads tool.
External Facebook Advertising Tools
Below this paragraph, I would be giving you a list if external advertising tools you can integrate your Facebook account with. You could also use them to create perfect ads to reach more audience. These tools are;
- Hootsuite Ads.
- Social Ads tool.
- Perfect audience.
Note that there are also tons of others I cannot mention here. These include the likes of AdSpringr ad so on.
Getting Started with Facebook Ads
There are five major steps I can teach you when it comes to making perfect Facebook ads. These steps are indexed below;
- You have to create a Facebook page. It can be a business or brand page. You can also use an existing Facebook page.
- You should provide people valuable information on the item or post you want to promote. This would go a long way of you is an affiliate marketer.
- Choose the right audience. When making Facebook ads, it is advisable that you target a group of audience that would be interested in what you have to offer. You could do this using the age factor, geographical location and so much more.
- Set your budget. Always make sure that your budget is what you can afford so as to maximize the chance.
- Use a compelling image and always track your results.
Tracking your results is one of the easiest and best ways to see if you are wasting your time or not.