Facebook Advertising Goals; what do you understand by this word? Advertising goals simply are the targets you have in mind when running the ad. Are you on Facebook and want to create an ad on Facebook but don’t know how to do it, then this article is for you.
I will be showing you all you need to know about Facebook advertising. Facebook advertising is a means of converting your business followers into clients using online content.
This can be done, by optimizing your business page on Facebook by attracting more followers to like the page or your business. And tagging an offer or deal at the top of your business page, directing users to your website.
CHECK THESE OUT: Facebook Ads Help – Facebook Ad Manager | Facebook Ads Tips
Facebook Advertising Goals
Facebook advertising goals like I said are the aims or targets have when creating the Ad. Advertising options on the platform are the things you need to consider before creating your Facebook advert.
There are some options you need to look at if you want to set a Facebook advert to market your business, page, or products. You would need to be on the Facebook platform before you can add your adverts.
Reasons You Should Use Facebook for Advertising
Social media is the best way to increase your business exposure and get more traffic for the business, get loyal customers, and generate leads or sales. Facebook is the best social media for advertising for the following reasons;
- A lot of people spend lots of time on Facebook: that is there are so many people using Facebook, so you might come across your ideal client for the business you are marketing.
- There are over 1 billion registered users served on Facebook.
- Facebook targeting is very amazing: businesses can target their Facebook ads by location, age, gender, interests, behaviors, demographics, and connection.
- Turn your visitors into leads and customers.
- Call buttons on the page are game-changers.
All these are reasons you should make use of Facebook ads for advertising your business.
How to Choose the Right Facebook Adverting goals
Before making your Facebook advert, you should have some goals in your mind which you want to achieve with the advert. Below are the goals or objectives to have in mind:
- The Advert reaches.
- The traffic you want to get.
- Brand awareness.
- Engagement with the site.
- App Installs.
- Lead generation.
- Messages you want to receive.
- The Conversion.
- Your Catalog sales.
- Store visits.
These are some of the objectives to look into before creating your Facebook advert.
Ad formats on Facebook
When you want to set up an ad on Facebook, you should the kind of ad you want to create, the objective, and the format you would like to use for the ad. Here are the ad formats you can select to use for the ad campaign:
- Video Ads.
- Photo Ads.
- Collection Ads.
- Carousel Ads.
- Slideshow Ads.
- Instant Experience Ads.
- Lead Ads.
- Offer Ads.
- Page likes Ads.
You can create an ad on Facebook with any of the formats listed above.
Facebook Business Page
To create a Facebook business page, head to the Facebook Home page and follow;
- Hit on “Create the page” on the page.
- Select the page type you want.
- Choose the category and enter a name.
- Fill out the form that will be displayed (note: the page you choose brings out a different form).
- Hit on create to get the account.
The page will be created. Choose an appealing picture for the profile and cover page. Fill out the about section of the newly created page. Add a description of the business. Invite your friends and fans to like the new page. Share or post an interesting article: it could be a funny or an inspirational quote.