Have you wondered how Facebook album download works? Facebook album download lets you download multiple photos from your Facebook account. For instance, let’s say you created an album for your personal photos and whenever you upload a photo, you add it to that album. When you download that album from your Facebook account, you end up downloading all the photos on that album. Before you can have an album on Facebook, you need a Facebook account. Albums can manually be created aside from the default Facebook album. I would love to talk about how to create albums on Facebook but that is way out of league here as we are looking at how to download them and not create.
Talking about the aspect of a Facebook account, it is time to learn how to create a Facebook account. You can create a Facebook account by following the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Log In To Facebook
There are many available ways to log in to your Facebook account. To log in to Facebook, you must know your login credentials. To log in to Facebook,
- Open the Facebook website or any of the Facebook apps.
- A login screen would be visible to you. On the login screen, enter your Facebook account username, mobile number or email address and password.
- Hit “Log In” to log in to Facebook.
You would now be signed in to Facebook.
Download Facebook album
To download a Facebook album, sign in to your Facebook account by following the steps above if you haven’t done so already.
- From your Facebook news feed, go to your profile page. this can be done clicking the avatar that has our image on PC and Facebook lite or by clicking the profile tab.
- On your profile page, hit “Photos”.
- Click “album” on the photos category.
- Open the album you want to download.
- Hit the gear icon at the top right corner of the alum page.
- On the new menu, click “Download”.
Wait for Facebook to finish processing the download and the album would be downloaded to your device. If it is a ZIP file, then you have to extract it.