Experiencing and enjoying new features added to the Facebook platform is what most people desire. However, for this to happen if you are using the Facebook app on your android device, you need the “Facebook App Latest Update”.
This feature is very simple and I think the name says it all. The Facebook Android App Update is simply all about updating the Facebook app on your device. Doing this will give you access to new features on the updated app.
We all know that updates are happening every day. Most social media platforms update regularly and sometimes add a new feature.
Facebook App Latest Update
The Facebook Platform is not an exception. Even if you do not see an update now, you are bound to see it sooner or later. If you are using an old version of the app, you would see a message each time you open the app telling you that a new update is available.
You might as well find this message when using the app. Most times your android device would tell you this if you are using the Google play store and you are internet-connected. The app might automatically update itself depending on your device settings.
Facebook Android App Download
It’s a simple mechanism here. Without the app downloaded and installed on your android device, there would be no update available. You can follow the steps below to download and install the Facebook app for your android device.
- Boot your Android device and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Next launch the app store on your device.
- Search for the term “Facebook”.
- Wait for your results and tap on the right app.
- Tap on the button indicating you can download the app.
- Agree to the terms of the app and your download should start immediately.
Sometimes, you might have to install the app manually. It all depends on your app store. Now that you have the app, can you update it?
Updating the Facebook App
Sometimes, this is easy. However, you cannot update the app if there is no update available yet. Follow the steps below to check if there is an update available and update the Facebook app.
- Check the version of the app you have already downloaded.
- Now go to your device app store and search for the app you have installed.
- Check the version there if it is higher than the one you have. If it is, then you are running the old version of the app. for most app stores, you would automatically see the “update” button.
- Hit the update button or download the updated version and that is it.
You could also update directly from the app you already have installed when it shows you the message to update.