Facebook Apps and Website – www.Facebook.com
Have you ever come across the term Facebook apps and website? Then I think you need enlightenment. Now Facebook apps and website is not the usual regular Facebook app or Facebook website you know or you might be thinking of. I strongly advise that you read this article to the end. You see, each time you use your Facebook account to create an online account elsewhere, Facebook saves these account as part of your Facebook app and websites. That is to say, what I mean by the term Facebook apps and websites is app and websites that your Facebook account I connected to.
This is a rather new angle of discussion and most people do not realize this as they think the moment they hear the word Facebook apps and websites it is something they already know and to is the Facebook app or the Facebook websites they use. Yu see for every account you open elsewhere with your Facebook account, you are given a Facebook ID of which you can check at any time. You can also decide if you want to terminate your account connection with an app or a website.
Access and View Facebook Apps and Websites
Accessing and viewing Facebook apps and websites is very simple. To do so, you need to have a Facebook account and you have to know the login details. Otherwise, make sure the account Is logged in already. To access and view Facebook apps and website;
- Go to www.facebook.com and log in your Facebook account.
- Next click on the menu icon from any page on your account.
- Tap on the settings icon and wait till you are taken to the settings page.
- Now locate your left the tab “Apps and Websites” and click on it.
- Right now, you should have a view of all the apps and websites connected to your Facebook account.
Simply click on the “view and edit” icon near an app to view or edit the website or app connected to your Facebook account. You can also tap n the “active” “Expired” or “Removed” icon to view the apps related to the following terms respectively.
Remove an App or Website Attachment
This can be rather difficult. However you can follow the well laid out steps below to do so.
- Login you Facebook account on www.facebook.com.
- Next up, go to the Facebook apps and websites webpage using the steps above.
- Tap on the “view and edit” icon under the app you want to remove or clear attachment.
- Locate the “remove app” icon at the bottom of the pop up and click on it.
- Follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterwards and that is it.
That is all for removing an app or website attached to your Facebook account.