Ever heard of Facebook Avatar Free for All? Say goodbye to the old days of only being able to express yourself through those generic reactions buttons and stickers. This social media giant, Facebook, has rolled out its Avatar feature to users. Similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, the features allow users to create a cartoon version of themselves. You can use this Avatar in different poses; how? You can use it as a new way of expression for comments and chat conversations. You can also share it as a normal photo on your Facebook timeline and stories.
As noted by CNN, Fidji Simi, the head of Facebook’s app, made a statement saying: “So much of our interaction these days is taking place online, which is why it’s more important than ever to be able to express yourself personally on Facebook”.
Facebook Avatar Free for All
Is Facebook Avatar Free for All? Of course, yes! This amazing feature is absolutely free to all the locations where it is available. So, if you are just set to express yourself and interact in a more fun way, then you should get your Avatar right away. With so many poses, styles, expressions, and emotions, you can reach and engage with friends and family on this social app.
Know that these large size fun stickers can look like you! With a range of hairstyles, faces, and outfits, you can customize this avatar to look just like you. It can be used as your Facebook profile picture, Facebook stories, or normal photos for your timeline. It can also be used for expressing yourself in chat conversations and comments.
Facebook Avatar 2020
Currently, there are so many Facebook users making use of this avatar feature. And one amazing thing you need to take note of is the Facebook Avatar Free for All fact! And if you just can’t wait to create, have, and enjoy this cartoon version of yourself, then you should stay right on this article for more fun details.
This feature is available in Australia, the US, New Zealand, Nigeria, India, Canada, and Europe.
Facebook Avatar Maker
How do you get to make your Facebook Avatar? How is Facebook Avatar Free for All? You do not need a third-party or separate app for you to create and get your cartoon version. As the name implies, you can make and use this feature right within the Facebook app on your smartphone.
However, you have to make sure you have the recent/updated version of the Facebook app. From here, you also have to make sure it is available in your location. Let’s move on, as you get to find out the steps on how to create your avatar.
CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK
It is time to express yourself in a new way and have fun! Let’s get you an avatar right away.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and log in to your account.
- Tap on the three horizontal buttons on the top-right or bottom-right side of your news feed.
- Scroll down to click on “See More” and select “Avatars”.
- Hit on “Get Started”.
- Select your skin tone and click on “Next”.
- Choose a nice hairstyle – it could be long, medium, or short. Pick a nice hair color too.
- Now, you have to choose the avatar’s face shape, face lines, and complexion.
- Select the eye shape and color for the avatar.
- Select the eyebrow color and shape.
- Customize the mouth and nose for your avatar.
- Now, you have to select the color, beards, and facial hair.
- Choose your body shape and select an amazing outfit.
- Hit on “Next” and “Done”.
This will create your Avatar. Have fun!