Ever heard of the Facebook Avatar Maker Free 2020? If your answer is no, there’s no big deal in not knowing it, because it is actually the latest addition to Facebook. As you must have known, Facebook is working on making the platform enticing and fun for its users. And believe me when I say with the latest addition.
Facebook Avatar, the platform has become more fun and better in communicating. If you wish to make your own avatar on the platform, the best thing to do now is to read on to find out more. I will be providing you with what you need to know about the Avatar feature.
Facebook Avatar Maker Free 2020
The Avatar creator is a feature as I said earlier on Facebook. If you are very familiar with the Snapchat Bitmoji and Apple Memoji, then this feature will be more enjoyable for you. It is similar to the ones I listed above. Avatar is a new feature on the platform and is actually still rolling out.
It is currently in a few locations because it is yet to be made worldwide. Some of the available countries are India, the USA, New Zealand, Australia, and a couple of others. Now, here something you should know, you might be in the locations that I just listed but still won’t be able to access the feature. But why is that? To get your answer, read onto find out.
Facebook Avatar is a Bitmoji feature that has been added to the platform for users to access. You can create your own avatar Bitmoji and use it for making comments or use it as your profile picture. Now, I mentioned early that you might in the locations that the feature is currently available in but still won’t be able to access the feature.
Well, the reason is the app. In order words, to use Facebook Avatar Creator, your creator app might be updated to the latest version available. Also, you need an account to be on the platform and access the avatar feature.
Facebook Avatar App Free
If you wondering if you have to pay to create or make your avatar then you are wrong. Facebook avatar app free simply means you can make your avatar for free on the platform. Making your avatar is simple, free, and fast to create. But as I said, to use it you have to download the creator app.
Facebook Avatar App 2020
Without beating around the bush, Facebook’s avatar creator is the Facebook or Messenger app. That means you can use any of these two. But of course, you need to download the creator app 2020. The avatar creator app that you have to download should be updated in order to access the feature.
Downloading the avatar creator app 2020 is simple and fast to do. It is compatible with any device type. To download or install a Facebook avatar creator app on your device, open the app store on your device and type in “Facebook” and search for it. Once the result is shown, tap on the first result. Then tap on “Install” to get the app.
Facebook Avatar Creator – Create My Facebook Avatar
Now that the app has been installed and you are logged in, let’s move on to make your personal avatar that you can use. To make your avatar, open the app and sign in to your account using your email or number and password. Then follow the instructions below to start creating your avatar;
- Tap on the menu icon on your account either at the bottom or upper side of your page.
- Select See more and scroll down, then tap on Avatars.
- From there, tap Next and the “Get Started”.
- Select your skin color or tone. Make sure to make it look like you as possible. Then tap on Next.
- Choose a hairstyle for your avatar, short, medium, and long hairstyles are there for you to select from.
- Next, select the face, complexion, and marks or lines such as freckles.
- Next, is the eye. Select the color, shape, and lashes and then go to the eyebrows and choose color and shape. There are accessories if you wish to add any.
- Now move on to the nose and mouth. Customize the nose and mouth as you want.
- Last but not the least, choose the body shape or type and then pick out any outfit for your avatar.
- You can check your creation using the checkmark icon at the top and after that, tap “Done”.
The above is how you can make your own avatar on Facebook. Now, that it is created, you can use it anywhere you want. Start by sharing it with friends if you want.