Have you created your Facebook Avatar Special Customization yet? If you haven’t, then you are just missing out on amazing experiences. The latest feature rolled out by this social media giant is the newest addiction by users of the platform. The Facebook Avatar Special Customization simply lets you create an avatar, which is a cartoony version of yourself.
How does this Facebook Avatar Special Customization work? The amazing fact about this feature is that you get to create an avatar using hairstyles, faces, and even outfits! This is actually similar to Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji. There are just so many Facebook users who are currently on the use of these special effects. Let’s dive in, as you get to know how you can get on this amazing experience.
Facebook Avatar Special Customization
Do you want to make use of the latest Facebook feature? Do you want to get a cartoony version of yourself? If yes, then you just have to engage in the Facebook Avatar Special Customization! Using your virtual self, you get to express yourself better in chat conversations and comment sections. Not just that! Once you use the Facebook Avatar Special Customization, you can also post these avatars to your Facebook timeline and story. This new feature replaces the use of emojis and stickers on the Facebook app.
If you are just set to enjoy a personal way of expressing yourself outside the four generic buttons, which are reactions, you just have to engage in Facebook Avatar Special Customization. For those who are Snapchat, you should note that Facebook Avatars are not different Bitmoji features you find on Snapchat.
Facebook Launches Avatars in India with Special Customisations
Currently, this amazing feature is available in a few countries. Only Facebook users in these locations are able to find and access this special virtual feature. These avatars are now available in Australia, New Zealand, the US, and the UK.
Right now, the Facebook Avatar Special Customization is available in India, which exists right within the Facebook app on smartphones. Just like in other countries, Facebook users in India will now be able to create cartoony versions of themselves, which they can use in chat conversations, comments, chat conversations, and even Facebook posts.
This social company also says that Avatars can be shared and used on WhatsApp chats. It gives users the chance to engage in Facebook Avatar Special Customization by choosing their facial features, colors, hair, outfits, and more that represents yourself.
Facebook Avatar App
Still, on the Facebook Avatar Special Customization, you already know how you can customize your cartoony self and the features, what’s next? You may begin to wonder how and where you can create your avatar. It is absolutely easy! As long as this feature is available in your location, you can set up your virtual self through the main Facebook app on your smartphone.
If you’ve got the Facebook app, then you are just set to say goodbye to only being allowed to express your feelings through the normal generic emojis on Facebook. Let’s dive in, as you get to know the steps to help you engage in the Facebook Avatar Special Customization!
Create your Facebook Avatar
In simple and easy steps, you are able to create Facebook Avatar and customize it all by yourself. To make your Avatar, all you have to do is follow the steps to guide you through the Facebook Avatar Special Customization process.
- On your smartphone, open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the Three Horizontal Lines on the navigation bar, which is the Menu button.
- Scroll down to click on the “See More” button.
- Next, select “Avatars”.
- Choose your preferred skin tone and tap on “Next”.
- You will have to choose a hairstyle for your Avatar. Here, it is possible to select Long, Medium, or Short hairstyles. After making your selection, click on the Color icon to select a color.
- What comes next? Go to the Avatar’s icon, where you have to choose the face shape, complexion, and facial lines.
- After the face, click on the Eye icon. Select the eye shape, color, and lashes length.
- Customize the eyebrows by clicking on the eyebrow icon.
- Work on the nose and mouth of your Avatar. You could even choose to add facial hair and lip color.
- Select your preferred body shape and add an outfit.
- Are you done? Click on the checkmark icon at the top-right corner, tap on “Next” and select “Done”.
Congratulations! Facebook Avatar Special Customization is successful. This will get your Avatar set for action. Once you tap on the smiley icon, you will find your Avatar.