Have you heard of the latest Facebook Avatar USA update? It is time for Facebook users in the USA to say welcome to a new form of expression. Say Goodbye to the days of only being able to express your emotions through the regular emojis and reaction buttons. The social media giant has finally rolled out this feature in the US, after a few other countries.
Similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, the feature gives its users the chance to create cartoon versions of themselves. Using your Facebook Avatar, you get to express yourself better, instead of the normal reaction buttons, stickers, and emoji. Let’s dive in, as you get to know how to get a cartoon version of yourself right away!
Facebook Avatar USA
Most of our interactions take place online. This is one reason we should be able to express ourselves more than ever! With so many reactions and emotions to choose from, this Facebook Avatar helps you interact with your friends and family in a fun manner.
If you just cannot wait to try out the new Facebook Avatar feature, this article will be providing you with every detail you just need to know. The Facebook Avatar USA simply refers to the availability of these Avatars in the USA.
Facebook users in America now gain access to and enjoy the use of the Facebook Avatar USA feature. Let’s find out more.
Facebook Avatar App
What are Facebook Avatars? The Facebook Avatar allows you to customize a virtual lookalike of yourself. You get to use your cartoon version for expressions in comments, chat conversations, stories, and even posts. So, if you are set to have fun using this cartoon lookalike, you have to customize it right away.
Currently, the Facebook Avatar feature is available in New Zealand, the USA, Australia, India, South Africa, and Nigeria. Facebook users in these locations are currently able to access and use this feature. Here’s how the
Facebook Avatar Creator
Have you heard of the Facebook Avatar Creator? If you have ever heard of this, you do not have to be confused about anything. One fun fact about the Facebook Avatar is that you do not a separate or third-party app, in order to find and create your Facebook Avatar.
Your Facebook Avatar feature is located right within the main Facebook app on your smartphone. However, it has to be the recent/updated version of the Facebook app.
Create Facebook Avatar
In simple and easy steps, you can create and make your own Facebook Avatar. Let’s check out the steps to help you do so.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-right or bottom-right side of your news feed.
- Scroll through the options to select “Avatars”.
- Hit on “Next” and “Get Started”.
- Select a skin tone for your Avatar and click on “Next”.
- Choose a hairstyle for the Facebook Avatar; Long, medium, or short. From here, add the hair color.
- Select the Avatar’s face shape, face lines, and complexion.
- Add the eye shape and color.
- Next, you have to select the eyebrow shape and color. You can also add eyeglasses for the Avatar.
- Customize the nose and mouth,
- Select the beards and color of facial hair.
- Choose a body shape.
- Choose a nice outfit for the Avatar.
- Hit on “Next” and “Done”.
Congratulations! You have gotten yourself a nice Facebook Avatar.