As we all know, Facebook is one of the World’s most famous and leading social media networks. And not only do you have to attend to all the trolls that across you online, but you also come across stalkers, fake profiles, and scams seeking to con you at all available chances. But however, you can now block these stalkers and scams; we will definitely know how to do that.
Sometimes situations come up that require more than just unfriending some from your friends’ list, sometimes you need the facebook block feature. Blocking a person on Facebook is far more serious than unfriending. When you block someone, they will no more gain access to do things like tag you in their posts or see your timeline.
Blocking someone on Facebook is far more serious than unfriending that person. When you block someone, they no longer gain access to do things like tag you in their posts or see your timeline. If you are friends with someone and you block the user, it will instantly unfriend that person. You might want to think twice before wanting to block them. But if you still want to block the person after thinking twice, it is simple and easy.
How Does Facebook Block Work?
There are various activities disconnected when you block someone on Facebook. Let us quickly look at how this block features and the activities being disconnected.
- They cannot find your profile in Facebook search results.
- They cannot see your timeline and your posts.
- Also, they cannot add you as a friend anymore.
- They cannot find and get your messages.
- You cannot tag you, invite you, poke you, or communicate with you.
- You instantly unfriend and unfollow that person. And you no longer see his or her posts and timeline.
How to Use the Facebook Block Feature
- To block someone on Facebook, visit the profile or timeline and click on the three dots at the bottom right side of the user’s cover photo.
- You will see a list of options, at the bottom you will see “Block”, click on it.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
You can also go to the “options” page and click on “Privacy Shortcuts”. From here, you have to select “How do I stop someone bothering me?” you will be given a space to enter the person’s name and click on “Block”.
You see it is simple and easy! So if you have ever got anyone stalking you, it is so easy to get rid of that disturbance by following the simple steps above. Enjoy!