Are you a local or international business that gets a review of a different kind? Facebook Business Reviews can be very powerful to draw in new customers. Recent studies have shown and proved that 88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Particularly for local service-based businesses, Facebook is good. Many people will search for your type of business on Facebook, or post a status asking friends for recommendations before turning to goggle or Bing. In this article, I will teach you all you need to know about Facebook Business Reviews.
Table of Contents
- Facebook Business Reviews.
- Business Reviews.
- Enable Facebook Business Reviews.
- How to Get Reviews Tab on Your Page.
- How to Get Customers Leave Reviews for Your Business.
Facebook Business Reviews
Facebook Business Reviews is a report that addresses the quality of the company’s products and services so that users can make an informed choice as to whether it is a good match for their needs. It includes an in-depth review of your current processes and further examination of your requirements. During the business review, we will identify areas of inefficiency and recommend a business that maximizes the capabilities of your business management solution.
It is a document that summarizes the operational and financial objectives of a business and contains the detailed plans and budgets showing how the objectives are to be realized. With your business Facebook page, you will be able to collect reviews from people who have checked in to your place of business which is crucial if you want any shot at securing any of the websites 1.27 billion daily active users as your customers.
That is a pretty powerful statistic even more if your business is able to achieve a Facebook star rating of 3 stars or more, you will be much better off winning business from your competitors.
There is no doubt that your company needs Facebook reviews, and now it is time to make sure you are ready for all those happy remarks customers who have been wanting to leave.
How to Enable Facebook Business Reviews
If you have a Facebook business page set up for your company you will have to make sure your page is configured to receive star ratings and reviews. Below is how you can enable reviews for your business page:
- Go to ‘Edit Page’ in the left-hand column of your page.
- Scroll down to “Reviews”.
- Save changes.
How to Get Reviews Tab on Your Page
If your business page is now capable of receiving reviews, you will want to make it easy as possible for your audience to access the feature. Below is how you can get reviews tab on page:
- Click on settings.
- Click the edit page.
- You will see a section title tabs.
- Make sure you turn on the option to use default tabs.
- A choice for pre-picked tabs will show up.
- You have to scroll down until you get to add a tab.
- Add the reviews tab.
How to Get Customers Leave Reviews for Your Business
Sometimes people need to be pushed to give your business reviews. Many times they don’t realize how important their reviews are to their favorite and best businesses. If asking people for reviews is a big task on your side, the tips below will help you get good reviews from your costumers. Below is the list of tips on how to get customers review:
- You have to create automated follow-ups like email, text, and direct mail.
- You have to add a call-to-action to your website.
- Ask people to check in on Facebook; it will send them a reminder to write a review 1-2 days later.
- Require people to check-in if they want to make use of your Wi-Fi.
- Make sure you offer coupons or vouchers if people check-in.
- Promote a great review on Facebook with a cell-to-action.
- Ask customers directly after you have provided a service they are happy with.
I hope with this article you will get Facebook Business Reviews