Facebook Cover Photos are just another amazing example to show you how social media can be so engaging. This engagement could be for fun or business purposes; whichever you want. A great cover photo can be just anything that looks nice on your social profile. So, if you are making use of this social media app for promoting and marketing your business, then some business photos would do!
Facebook Cover Photos
A personal account or page’s cover photo needs to be branded to represent the purpose that we want. Perhaps, you just need your personal account to be fun and engage your friends, then you could add your photo or something else. But, if you’ve got a Facebook business page, then you will want to add something branded, in order to represent your business. Facebook Cover Photos
Your Facebook Cover Photos must be of high-quality and amazingly optimized for a nice display. Having a picture that is optimized for a nice display simply refers to knowing the perfect cover photo size.
Going further in this article, you will get to know more about cover photos and the right size for these photos. As you go through these practices, your images get to represent you or your business just the way you want it to be.
Facebook Cover Photos 2020
When people arrive at your Facebook personal profile or business page, what is the first thing that welcomes them? That large image right at the top of your profile! This large and inviting image is known as your cover photo. In some cases, they are called your Facebook banner.
This graphic is one of the most noticeable parts of your profile; whether a personal profile or business page. This is crucial and so you have to follow some practices in order to make good use of it.
Are you still confused about these Facebook Cover Photos? There is no doubt that when you visit your profile or that of a friend, you find a photo occupying a large space at the top. These large photos at the top of every Facebook profile are known as Facebook Cover Photos.
Facebook Cover Photo Size
According to Facebook, these photos display at 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones and 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall for computer devices.
This is actually just great, but of course, it may not be so simple most especially if you make use of a business page or your personal profile for business. Well, you should actually take note that this cover/banner displays differently on computers and mobile devices.
Best Practices for Facebook Cover Photos
When it comes to the aspect of these types of photos, you should note that they are relevant for every business profile out there. It serves as one major and helpful way for you to communicate your business to the audiences who visit your profile.
Right in this article, we have put down a list of some practices to help you make use of the right cover photos. Below are some highlights of the things you should do.
- Follow the Facebook Guidelines.
- Respect the required sizes of photos to be used for smartphones and computers.
- Make sure to stay visual and be on point.
- These photos are to be fun and attractive.
- Always keep in mind how this photo will look like on your mobile phone.
- Integrate the photo design with the rest of the business page.
Now you have gotten some helpful highlights, what’s next? You have to know the type of images that look attractive to people. Check the list below.
- Relevant photos that include something the audience is interested in.
- Emotional images that lead people to take action on your business.
- Make sure to pick the right colors.
- Use the right words on photos, so as to lead your audience to interact with you.
- Look out for Typography, as you need to make use of clean text fonts.
Add these components to your cover photo, in order to push your audience to take action on your Facebook business page.
To create some amazing cover photos like some other Professional companies such as Buffer, Drip, Tamara Knight Photography, SizzorS Hair Salon, then there some online platforms that can help you. They include; Canva, StockSnap, Pexels, Unsplash, and so much more!
Facebook Cover Photos Free
Uploading these photos on your personal profile or business page is just free. All you have to do is get to the Facebook app or web and follow some easy processes.
To get these amazing photos right at the top of your profile, check the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app or Facebook web on facebook.com.
- Log into your account.
- Go to your account profile or the business page you will like to add a cover photo.
- Once you get to the profile, you will find the space at the top.
- Hover over the space and click on “Upload Cover Photo”.
- Choose a location to select your cover photo from and Upload.
That’s how it works! It is just as simple as it should be. Follow the guidelines above and you are just good to go.
To Play Amazing Games, CHECK THIS OUT >>> Facebook Gaming OMG