Do you know about the Facebook Dating 2021 App yet? Officially Facebook has launched an app that can allow you to find true and meaningful relationships with other single users connected to this app also. This app uses common interests like your location, interests, events, and groups. It is totally free and easy to use.
It has been launched to about 19 countries and will be accessible by other countries within some period of time. Only users aged 18 and above can use this service if it is available in their country. You will be open to more about the Facebook Dating App as you continue reading through.
CHECK IT OUT: FACEBOOK AS A DATING PLATFORM – FACEBOOK DATING APP | FACEBOOK DATING ACCOUNT
Facebook Dating 2021 App
Like I have said earlier the Facebook Dating 2021 App was launched firstly to about 19 countries which are Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Chile, Canada, Malaysia, Laos, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, Mexico, the Philippines, Suriname, Singapore, Uruguay, Thailand, Vietnam, and the United States of America.
To know if the Facebook Dating App is available in your country, you will have to download or update your Facebook app to its latest version. After which you will Tap on the menu and search for Dating from the menu options.
Is the Facebook Dating App Free?
Yes, the Facebook Dating App is totally free to use. It does not require an additional app. You will have to download the newly released version of the Facebook app to access it.
Features of Facebook Dating App
The Facebook Dating App is easy to use. It comes with a well-packed design to make users use it easily. Some of the Facebook Dating 2021 app features include:
- “Secret Crush” list: without the secret crush list, it is not possible for users to be matched with their Facebook friends. You can add about nine of your Facebook friends you are interested into your secret crush list. And you will be matched with them after they have added you to theirs back.
- It keeps information: It does not copy information to your Facebook account so things you do in the Facebook Dating App remain in the app.
- Instagram and Facebook stories: Facebook Dating users can share their stories from their Instagram account to their Facebook Dating profile.
- Instagram post: You can link your Instagram account to your Facebook dating profile. This will let you access posts from your Instagram account.
- You can share your Live location with other users during communication to let them feel safe chatting with you.
- Users can choose to be seen by accepting to see other users in the group or event they attended or are attending.
Here are the features of Facebook dating.
Does Facebook Dating Have its Own App?
The Facebook dating service is not a separate downloadable app. You can only access it by downloading the latest version of the Facebook app. And it is only available to mobile app users for Android and iPhone. It is not available on the computer.
- Log in to your Facebook app. (You can sign up to Facebook using the step you will find below titles Facebook Sign Up if you don’t have an account on Facebook yet).
- Tap on the Menu.
- Tap Dating from the option displayed on the menu list.
After reading through this list, tells us that Facebook does not have a dating app outside the Facebook platform.
How Does Facebook Dating App Work?
If the Facebook Dating App is accessible to your country, then you must be of age 18 and above to use this service. You just need to like a person’s profile if you have an interest in them. This will notify the users you like them and will match them if they like you back.
You can tap on the cancel (X) sign to skip users you have no interest in. The Facebook Dating settings allow you to match with your friend’s circle, this can be the friends of your friend.
To match with your Facebook friend, you will have to add them to your secret crush list. This list can only accept about 9 of your Facebook friends. You will match with them once they have added you to theirs too. You can get to use this feature if you have created your Facebook account.
Facebook Sign Up
If you are not yet a Facebook member. You will need to create an account using the simple step below:
- Open the Facebook app or the site at facebook.com.
- Tap on Sign up.
- Fill in the required information.
- You will get to verify the account using a code that will be sent to either your phone number or the email you provided.
- Input a password to protect your account.
- Tap on Sign up.
Here are the steps to sign up for a Facebook account.
Facebook Dating Profile
Now you can create a Facebook dating profile.
- Signing in to your Facebook account on the mobile app.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top left section of the Facebook page.
- Form the options listed tap on Dating.
- Create your profile by providing information like your gender and location.
- Put in order 12 tiles containing either a photo or an answer to the Facebook Dating questions.
- Upload your photos which can be of a maximum of 9.
- Specify your match preference in the Facebook Dating settings.
That’s how it works.