Have you heard of Facebook dating? Do you know what Facebook dating is all about? Do you have a Facebook dating account? If you don’t have then you are missing out, because the Facebook dating official is here and it called a secret Crush. But first what is Facebook dating all about?
Facebook has officially launched a free dating service and it’s called Facebook Dating. It is easier for you to find love through what you like, help you start a meaningful relationship through things you have in common, your interest, groups, and events.
Facebook Dating Account
Facebook dating is a feature in the social media platform “Facebook”, it does not have an official app. It was built to be safe and inclusive because finding a romantic partner is deeply personal, they work with experts in the area of building protections into Facebook dating from the start and also the ability to report and block anyone.
Facebook dating provides easy access to safety tips and prohibits people from sending photos, payments, links, or videos in messages, the feature gives you more control and peace of mind. In other to access Facebook dating, you will need to have a dating account on Facebook.
How to Create the Facebook Dating Account
The steps on how to create a Facebook dating account are listed below:
- First, you will have to update the Facebook iOS or Android app to ensure you are using the latest version.
- Then Facebook dating will appear in the new tab which is located in the main menu of the Facebook app.
- Go there and opt into Facebook dating and create a dating account (profile).
- Fill in your personal details like your religion, height, degrees and education, job title, etc.
- Then Facebook will suggest pictures and information from your Facebook profile.
And you must bear in mind that you must be up to 18 years or older before you can use Facebook dating.
Delete Facebook Dating Account
Deleting a Facebook dating account means you are getting rid of it permanently, you might be fed up with Facebook dating and you decided to delete your account. Well, the steps in other for you to delete Facebook dating account are right here:
- Go to the Facebook app on your iOS or Android devices.
- Click on the menu (three horizontal lines) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Dating, then click on Settings at the top menu.
- On the settings menu, tap on General, then account.
- Tap on Delete Profile, then if you wish you can type the reason for deleting your dating account or you can select a reason.
- Tap Next and you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to take a break instead of fully deleting your account.
- If you would want to take a break you can select the take a Break option.
- If you want to delete your dating account completely you will have to select Delete Account.
After this you will have to confirm that you want to delete your Facebook account, then your Facebook dating account will be deleted and all your conversation and anything concerning your account will also be deleted.