If you do not have a Facebook account, then you will need one to access and make use of the dating feature on Facebook. There are several features attached to this dating feature and that is where our topic “Facebook Dating App Features” comes in. For quite a while, dating on Facebook was possible and to date, users can use the platform for dating. Some say Facebook has finally joined the dating services due to the release of its official dating feature. Making use of the dating feature on the platform is just too amazing. The interface is different and that makes it stand out from every other dating platform out there.
Facebook Dating App Features
Below we will be listing some of the features of the dating feature on Facebook. What this means to say is that we will be listing some of the things you have access to or you can use making use of the dating feature on Facebook.
- It is built around helping users find long term relationships.
- It is an opt in service.
- Your dating profile does not appear on your newsfeed.
- You can’t be matched with users you already have as friends on the platform.
- No gender is discriminated on the app. This means you an be open about who you are.
- Dating on the platform is completely free.
- Communication on the app is done via a separate messaging app.
- Secret crus to add users who you secretly crush on.
- Users can choose to share details of their date with trusted friends.
- There is a second look feature to help you review a profile.
- You can share your live location with dates.
- There is a planned feature that reveals profiles to users if they attended the same event.
The above listed features and many more are the features of the dating feature on Facebook.
Facebook Dating App Download Free
You can download and install the Facebook dating app today on your device. It is totally free. But before that, take note that the Facebook official app is the Facebook dating app. The reason it is called the Facebook dating app by some is because of the dating feature embedded into it.
Facebook App Dating
For sure, you can date using the Facebook app. All you have to do is download and install the dating app. One can easily do this from their device app store. The good news is that the app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Downloading and installing the app on both devices is free.
Dating on Facebook App
Dating on the Facebook app can be done following correctly the procedures below.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Login on to your account or create one.
- Tap on the three lines at the top right side of the screen. For iOS devices, you would find the three lines at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Now, you should see a heart icon. Simply tap on it.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, select your gender and then potential matches.
- The next thing is to specify your dating location.
- Choose carefully your pictures.
- Review your dating profile.
- If you tap on the “Complete Profile Manually” button, you will be taken to a screen where you will be displayed your featured photo, your first name, and your age. You can also manually type in three words, sentences, or emojis to describe you. Additionally, you can add more pictures.
- If you tap on the “Preview Suggested Profile” button, some information will be pulled from your Facebook account about page. You can also scroll down to select some of the pictures you’ve already uploaded on your main account to be displayed on your dating profile.
- When you are done, tap on the “Done” button and you will be taken to the potential matches page.
Above is how to begin dating on Facebook. Best of luck!