Are you having a Facebook dating error? Is the app not loading? Or maybe the app is not showing in your Facebook account? If the error continues, there are few fixes that can be done to solve it and if it continues, you can contact the Facebook Help Center.
Recommended for You >>> Facebook Dating France – Dating in Facebook is Free – Facebook dating Free for Singles
Facebook dating is available for users who are 18 and older in the regions available. However, if you seem to not be able to access it, and keeps getting facebook dating errors, there are some fixes to try out. Having that error could mean a couple of things and you can find out by reading on.
Facebook Dating Error
The new addition on Facebook which is dating comes with the loss of awesome features that can be used by accessible users. However, it is not yet made worldwide, which means it is available in a few regions, so that could also be the reason why you keep getting dating errors.
Before going further on some possible causes of the Facebook dating error, let’s list out the available locations. From the locations, you will be able to know if it is available in your region.
Facebook Dating Available Regions
Here is the list of regions that the dating feature or app is currently available and accessible to users;
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- The Philippines.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
If your account is not mentioned, then you should know that’s why the error keeps showing. However, if you’re region is above and keep showing facebook dating error, then read on to know the possible causes and fixes.
Facebook Dating is Unavailable
Wondering why the dating feature is showing error, then here are some possible causes;
- Now you should that the dating app is an adult one, so you won’t have access to it if you’re not 18 years and above.
- It won’t be unavailable because unfortunately, it is not yet available to you.
- If you’re using the Facebook website, of course, it will be showing errors and that’s because Facebook dating is accessible on the mobile app not through the website.
If it so happens that you fall in the causes available, there’s no way it will be ably available to you, unless you’re up to age or it gets to your region.
Possible Things to do When it Shows Broken or Error
Now, if the feature is available to you but still shows error or broken, then you could try these possible fixes;
- Start by logging out of your account.
- Make sure that the Facebook app that you’re using is up to date or if it not, update it from the app store of the device that you’re using.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Check your Wi–Fi connection or data connection, try to fix or troubleshoot.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your device.
- Log in to your account and open the dating home again.
Visit the Facebook Help Center if the problems do not go.