How are you looking for how you can create a Facebook dating profile? Are you aware that finding a romantic partner can be sometimes frustrating? Are you wondering why Facebook dating is not on your profile? Have you heard of Facebook dating profile free create?
Recommended Post >>> Facebook Dating on Desktop | How to Access Facebook Dating on Desktop
Facebook is a social media network that has a lot of features and dating is one of them. The Facebook dating profile is a page on Facebook containing all the details in the Facebook feature. The groups you are in and the events you go to can help you meet people with similar interests.
Facebook Dating Profile Free Create
Your Facebook dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of dating, and everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the Facebook app. You can match with the person you like and start a conversation.
In other to create a dating profile on Facebook you will need to be in a region where the feature is available. And if you are not in a supported region you will have to wait for it to be available in your region. But if it is available in your region, can go ahead and create a dating profile on Facebook.
How do I Create a Dating Profile on Facebook?
The steps on how to create a dating profile on Facebook are listed below:
- Open the Facebook app on your android or iPhone.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and tap see more and then tap on dating or the heart icon.
- Fill in your gender and confirm your location.
- Arrange in other the 12 profiles which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
And you will also select a dating photo in other to make your profile have a unique look. With these steps, you will be able to create a dating profile on Facebook.
How to Write your Facebook Dating Profile
It’s good to get started with your own Facebook dating profile, but it’s also right to make sure that you do it right. The tips on a Facebook dating profile are right here:
- Don’t treat your Facebook dating profile like a Tinder profile.
- Focus on the positive!
- Remember that Facebook dating is for relationship-minded singles.
- Don’t skip the extra questions.
- Auto-correct is not your friend.
- There’s a difference between a Facebook profile picture and Facebook dating profile picture.
- Mix it up.
With these steps, you will be able to write your Facebook dating profile rightly.
Why is Facebook Dating not on my Profile?
If you can’t find Facebook dating on your profile then it’s likely due to one of these two reasons, it’s either you aren’t using the Facebook app or you are under 18. If you are 18 or older then all you have to do is to download the Facebook apps or make sure your Facebook app has downloaded the most recent update to access Facebook dating.