Facebook Disabled My Account? Do you know that it is possible for Facebook to disable your account? yes, they can because they have the right to do so. But that is because you have violated their terms and condition. In this Facebook Disabled My Account, we are going to share why and how to correct this problem. So that next time you will know how to come out of it.
If you have ever been disabled by Facebook, then you will know that it is really a disappointing thing. This is because some people don’t know how to recover it. And others may have some important files in their Facebook account that they don’t want to lose.
Facebook Disabled My Account
Facebook Disabled My Account is something that has always been on the lips of many people. This can be a very frustrating thing to encounter and go through.
The fixing of this problem is very easy. All it takes is just a little energy and some careful use of your Facebook account. in this article, we are going to show you the steps for you to follow so that it will be easy for you.
Why is My Facebook Account Disabled
People always keep asking this question. But the answer all boils down to what you do with your Facebook account. the main reason why Facebook disabled people’s accounts is based on their terms and condition and because you have violated them.
- Using a fake name.
- Impersonating someone.
- Posting of content that does not align with Facebook Terms.
- Violating community standards.
These are the major reasons why a Facebook account is always disabled.
Recover My Facebook Disabled Account
If your account has been disabled you can recover it in the simple steps given below.
- Login to the account using its details.
- If you find a message displaying your account has been temporarily disabled means you can recover it.
- The next thing for you to do is to visit the link.
- Now you be asked to fill in your login email address or the phone number and your full name.
- Tap on the “Choose Files” option to select a picture ID.
- The last thing to do is click on the “Send” option.
There you have it. That is how you can be able to recover your account. Note that this will not open the account immediately. It has to go through some account reviewing for some days before it can be opened again.
Download Your Facebook Information
Do you know while you are waiting for your account to be opened again you can still download your Facebook information? Yes, you can. All you have to do is go back to the page that shows your account has been temporarily disabled.
On this page, you will see a message that says “Download Your Facebook Information”. Click on it and follow the rest screen instruction.
Recover Deactivated Facebook Account
If you have personally deactivated your account for one reason or the other, it is still possible for you to regain and reactivate it. This time around you will have to use another mobile device to do it.
- To reactivate your account simply use the login details to log in to your account from another device or somewhere else.
- The details required from you are your email address or phone number and your password.
- If you have forgotten the password or can’t remember it, you can request a new one.
And that is how you can be able to reactivate your Facebook account.